Great Results Primary Rhino! - Ellicott City, MD

I am only 20 days post-op and I just love my new...

I am only 20 days post-op and I just love my new nose!

Make sure you really do research on the surgeons you look for. Finding a surgeon that specializes in the area your looking for I think is the best option to go with.

Could you tell me the time frame from your consult until surgery? Understand he is very popular and appts are hard to get. I'm not working now and this would be perfect time to go! Thanks and happy you are thrilled with your results.
Baltimore Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Le is a great doctor! I was scared about not finding the right doctor for my primary rhino and I am so happy I found Dr.Le! He gave me the results that I wanted, he was very attentive, each time I went to his office he I never felt rushed, and during consultation he took his time listened to me. Also, he showed me many pictures of patients that had similar noses like mine. The morphs were always on point in the after pictures he showed me. He really understands what makes a great nose for the individual and not only makes it cosmetically beautiful but in my case improved my breathing as well.