Great Results!! - Ellicott City, MD

Procedure: Tummy tuck & Butt augmentation-I...

Procedure: Tummy tuck & Butt augmentation-I have been debating these procedures for some time and finally decided to proceed with the surgery. My stomach was flat but very lumpy from a previous liposuction and I wanted to enhance my buttocks. My surgery took hours but it was worth it because everyday of my healing process I see results. The only downfall for me was the down time otherwise I am very happy. My tummy is now smooth and still flat...my buttocks "hmmmm"....my hubby loves the cheeks and so do I.

Glad to hear that your happy with your surgery . I had BBL with Dr.M in April . I'm still healing . Parts of my stomach and back are still sore . How are you feeling ?
I had my surgery 3/29...my tummy is still tight which is a good thing...I am still healing as well but every week I feel like I can do more & more...I still get a bit of discomfort in my back but nothing serious. I feel great...
Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Markmann and his staff are very informative. My husband and I were comfortable asking questions and they were prompt with giving us answers. Dr. Markmann made sure I was comfortable after my surgery and once I returned home he called to follow-up after his normal work hours. I was really impressed and happy to know that the doctor himself made follow-up calls.