Great Results!! - Ellicott City, MD

Procedure: Tummy tuck & Butt augmentation-I...

Procedure: Tummy tuck & Butt augmentation-I have been debating these procedures for some time and finally decided to proceed with the surgery. My stomach was flat but very lumpy from a previous liposuction and I wanted to enhance my buttocks. My surgery took hours but it was worth it because everyday of my healing process I see results. The only downfall for me was the down time otherwise I am very happy. My tummy is now smooth and still flat...my buttocks "hmmmm"....my hubby loves the cheeks and so do I.

Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Markmann and his staff are very informative. My husband and I were comfortable asking questions and they were prompt with giving us answers. Dr. Markmann made sure I was comfortable after my surgery and once I returned home he called to follow-up after his normal work hours. I was really impressed and happy to know that the doctor himself made follow-up calls.

Glad to hear that your happy with your surgery . I had BBL with Dr.M in April . I'm still healing . Parts of my stomach and back are still sore . How are you feeling ?
I had my surgery 3/29...my tummy is still tight which is a good thing...I am still healing as well but every week I feel like I can do more & more...I still get a bit of discomfort in my back but nothing serious. I feel great...