Revision Rhinoplasty - Ellicott City, MD

Why I did it? I couldn't live with that plastic...

Why I did it? I couldn't live with that plastic crooked miss piggy nose from that amateuristic belgian surgeon, and needed to breath! After my revision with Dr. Le, I got back to my original nose, but the better version of my original nose!!
People who are in the same situation are free to email me. I'm happy to share my experience. (I should by now actually change my email from crying1 to smyling1!)

Baltimore Facial Plastic Surgeon

I had my primary rhino in Belgium (I'm from Belgium), which ended like a total nightmare on my face. I requested a straighter nose of my already naturally crooked nose. That Belgian surgeon/butcher left me with an extremely morbidly crooked nose, overshortened scooped profile and a nasal valve collapse. On top of that it looked awfully fake and plastic with knockles on my tip!! I researched for the best possible revision rhinoplasty expert on this planet for more than 4 years, and I finally decided to go with Dr. Le. Dr. Le must be the most dedicated Dr. I ever met in my entire life! He had to reconstruct my butchered nose with rib, and made awesome improvements. Nose is much straighter now, I have a perfect profile, no more scoop and nasty knockling on my tip. My nose looks so natural now. And he also fixed my breathing (nasal valve collapse!!). He is truly an amazingly skilled surgeon and such a good person who really cares for his patients! On top of that he is completely obsessed with perfection. Thank you Dr. Le for making me look normal again and improving my breathing!