I Cannot Thank My Dr. Enough - Ellicott City, MD

When I first met Dr. Le I felt like he was my last...

When I first met Dr. Le I felt like he was my last hope.  My nose saga had gone on for way too long and I did not imagine that there could be an end in sight. After breaking my nose as a teenager and then subsequently having two supposed plastic surgeons work on it, I was left with a pinched, collapsed nose that looked unnatural and was difficult to breathe out of.

Distrustful of all doctors and thinking my situation was beyond hope, I lived with my nose in that state for several years.  Eventually I decided to do something about it and began doing some research online. And that is when I came across Dr. Le. Right away, I had a good feeling about him.  He was prompt and thorough in responding to my email questions and I was completely relieved when I actually met with him for the first time.  I was immediately impressed with not only his knowledge, but also with his patience and his down-to-earth, approachable personality.

He helped me to understand the structural problems of my nose that were causing my functional issues and provided information and photographs that showed how he would fix it.  He spent almost two hours with me in our initial consultation. I could tell that he was someone who valued his craft and really cared about his patients.

This kind of attention carried through to the surgery, where he spent at least ten hours working to build me a strong nose using my rib cartilage.  When I went back to have the splint removed and my nose cleaned out a week later, I was brought to tears of relief.  It looked great, natural and symmetrical; I could not believe that after all it had gone through it looked so good. It was the first time in years that I had a straight, symmetrical nose that, even more importantly, I was able to breathe deeply out of.

That was a year ago and today I feel better than I have in a really long time.  Dr. Le really has changed my life and allowed me to get beyond this and finally make peace with it.  I could go on and on praising Dr. Le because I really cannot thank him enough.

Baltimore Facial Plastic Surgeon

I think there are many doctors out there that are dishonest and can make your situation a lot worse. However, it is refreshing to know that there are doctors out there like Dr. Le who are not running a plastic surgery assembly line and actually want to help people. I was scared by the projected length of my surgery with Dr. Le, but I understood that it would take a lot of time to fix the numerous problems caused by my previous surgeries. The reward outweighed the risk for me and I am so glad that I chose to meet with and have surgery with Dr. Le.

Hello, I just read your post and was wondering how you are doing today? How has your nose healed? I have been reading a lot about Dr. Le and I am considering him for a revision. Would you be able to let me know what you had done and would you be willing to show pictures? Thanks.
So happy that you had such a positive experience and result! Would love to see before and after photos!

It's great that you had such a fantastic experience with him! If I lived anywhere near Maryland I might go see him myself :)