Absolutely Satisfying Eye Surgery - Ellicott City, MD

My eyebrows and eyelids were drooping so badly....

My eyebrows and eyelids were drooping so badly. Could not even tell I had eyelashes they were so bad., I saw absolutely no reason not to proceed with the surgical procedure. I felt as though I always looked angry. The surgery was on my eyelids and eyebrows . I also had a chemical peel around the eyes., There was very little bruising after surgery and the stitches were removed in 10 day. After the 1st few days there was no pain. I have no regrets about having done the surgery and get nothing but compliments on how good I look. I feel like I look much younger and am very happy with the results and would recommend the surgery to anyone that wanted to get their eyelids and brows repaired. It took me 2 years to get the courage to go to the doctor and I truly wish that I had not waited once I started talking about having the surgery done. I felt the price was reasonable for having the eyelids, eye brows and chemical peel done..

Baltimore Facial Plastic Surgeon

Every visit from the 1st visit to the last followup was perfect. Dr. Le took plenty of time and explained everything. He is always pleasant and takes time to answer all your questions and make sure that you understand exactly what is going to happen. His staff is very pleasant and helpful and I will continue to use Dr. Le for any cosmetic surgeries. I chose Dr. Le because he had done my daughters eyelids and she has been very pleased with her surgery and they look great.

Thanks for sharing your story, Marlene. I'm so glad your surgery went well! Are you planning on posting any pics? It'd be great to see your final results (I'm in the "droopy eyelid club" too, but putting off surgery for as long as possible :).