Extended Mini Tummy Tuck with Lipo - Ellicott City, MD

I had a mini tummy tuck with lipo to the abdomen,...

I had a mini tummy tuck with lipo to the abdomen, flanks, waist and inner thighs on February 11, 2011 by Dr. M. So far no swelling or bruising; more unconfortable than anyting. My pain pump was taken out yesterday and now I can't wait to lose the drainage tubes! Absolutely love him! I'll check back in a in couple of weeks with an update.

Well. He's wonderful! Good luck and take it easy!
hey JRP,
I am having the exact same procedure with Dr. M tomorrow with the addition of the dorsal roll! How are things going for you??
I was told by my husband that I was given several shots to the stomach area to numb me for awhile, had a pain pump which automatically released meds every two hours, and the nurses gave me morphine. I stayed overnight at the hosiptal and would recommend that and the pain pump to anyone. All in all, I was told the majority of the pain was from the umbilical hernia repair and muscle move. The worst was getting up out of bed and getting back into bed. Howver, it HURT more so in the areas where I had lipo (waist and flanks). It's getting easier everyday. The worst part about the whole experience for me has been the aggravtion of the drainage tubes and being able to find a comfortable position to sleep and sit. The way it looks now, I'll have them out a the end of the week or early next week. You'll do fine! I wish you the best!

Photo Update

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

I did swell and it is still going down. Dr. M...

I did swell and it is still going down. Dr. M told me that the area right above the incision would be the last place for the swelling to go down.

Hello I will be having an extended mini tummy tuck,lipo,muscle tightening ,breast augmentation and a breast lift all in the same day.. I'm scheduled for oct 24 and I'm a lil nervous ive had 3 c section which where a piece of cake but I'm solo scared of so many hours under anestesia. How long was ur surgery for and are the binders uncomfortable? Do u have an updated pic?
You look amazing what a great result. Such a clean looking scar .. I would love to see an up day of how ur scar fades.. :p all the best
Update
Baltimore Plastic Surgeon