The Best Ear Plastic Surgeon in the Area - Ellicott City, MD

Dr. L brings an enormous amount of current...

Dr. L brings an enormous amount of current knowledge and techique to his practice. He is very thorough in his explanation of what he will be doing during the procedure. In my opinion, he is one of the best young plastic surgeons in the Baltimore area.

My ears stuck out from my head all of my life, so I decided to seek out a surgeon to correct the problem. The first surgeon who I went to performed surgery on the ears, and did only a temporary job. The ears were closer to my head for a couple of months, but eventually went back to the way they were. I chose Dr Le because he performed a good deal of facial reconstruction in the past. The operation was performed under local anesthetic, and I was able to drive home after the surgery. Incisions were made behind the both ears and sutchers (2 or 3 if I remember correctly)were placed inside the ears to hold them inplace while they healed. After a year later, the ears are (in my opinion) perfect.

Welcome to RealSelf and thanks for sharing your experience, BlueEyedNewt. Before I move your review to our ear surgery community, could you tell us a bit more about the surgery itself, such as why you did it and what the process was like? Thanks. :)

Baltimore Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Le is one of the best, young plastic surgeons in the Baltimore area.