Fourteen and Fabulous! - Ellicott City, MD

I had my breasts augmented after breastfeeding. I...

I had my breasts augmented after breastfeeding. I was 22 and had gone from a full B to a nearly-A. I hated looking in the mirror; I just cried every time. I'd considered enlargement before my son but never seriously. After, it was definitely time.

I had an almost text-book recovery and as soon as the bandages were off I felt like I had the body I was meant to have. I went from nearly-A to DD and since I'd only stopped nursing 6 months before many people didn't even realize I'd had anything done.

I'm not sure it's changed my life directly but the level of confidence I have now has definitely allowed me to take advantage of opportunities I might otherwise have let pass me by.

I feel like I went in with a very good idea of what to expect so there really is nothing I "wish I'd known". My doctor was great and gave me all the details I could possibly need!

Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

Recommendation from another patient

Thanks for sharing on RealSelf. I'm glad you're pleased with your results! Just curious where your title "Fourteen and Fabulous" comes from...

That's how long I've had my implants. I got them done in 1999.