My Dr Markmann 100% ! - Ellicott City, MD

I did it because I wanted big breasts ! Dr...

I did it because I wanted big breasts ! Dr Markmann made me feel completely comfortable and so I chose to get it done with him.

I wanted breast augmentation because I wanted big...

I wanted breast augmentation because I wanted big breasts but also because I was unhappy with the appearance of them. I was researching all around to find the right doctor and came across Dr markmanns site. I was extremely pleased with his photo gallery and blogs so I decided to schedule a consultation with him. Immediately after the consultation I booked my surgery with Dr. Markmann, given the fact he was so Sweet, kind, and made me feel 100% comfortable. He really took his time to evaluate me and discuss all the steps of the procedure. Thanks to god for bringing a brilliant perfectionist sweet and caring Dr Markmann into my life. He changed everything!!! Not to mention all his staff are extremely kind and on point!! I love Tricia !!! Where my surfy day Dr Markmann walked m through everything one more time and helped me feel at ease as I was nervous. I loved the hospital stay as everyone was so generous and kind and the hospital surgery center itself was beautiful. My surgery was may 11 2012 and from this date until now only being 4 weeks and 2 days exact everything looks amazing from before. The healing process was easy and I would definetly recommend the pain pump please ladies !!!!! Dr Markmann has had several follow ups with me since then and has spent his time on me never making me feel rushed, addressing all my concerns! I want to thank Dr Markmann and his staff for being the best and for their kindness !! Especaully Dr Markmann for making me beautiful and being so sweet and I will definetly be getting more procedures from him, you are the 90210 for Maryland !!!! ~RMJ26
Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

I love Dr Markmann !!!!! He is the best !!! To start off with I had breast augmentation surgery may 11th 2012 and from that date till now only 4 weeks and my breasts look beautiful. My friends and everyone one keep saying "DAMN THAT'S HOT" ! And it's all because of Dr Markmann. Dr Markmann is very Sweet,caring, and kind. He really takes his time to get to know you and make you feel 100% comfortable. He's the 90210 Dr for Maryland ! His staff are all sooooo kind and I love Tricia. She was always there whenever I needed a quick question answered. I would not and will not go anywhere else for surgerys. I plan to have more surgery in the future with Dr Markmann !!! Oh and I loved the hospital he operated in, so friendly over there too !!! If I could do it all over again I would and I thank god for bringing Dr Markmann into my life ;))) !!!

Awesome!! Please post pics. Can you please tell us how big you were before and where you are now? Did you do saline or silicone? How many CCs?