The New Me - Ellicott City, MD

ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!! I never had the curvacious...

ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!! I never had the curvacious shape that I have always wanted. I had no butt and from having multiple children it further destroyed my shape. This was honestly the best investment I feel that I have ever made!! I have a small tiny waist, flat stomach, no flanks HUGE butt and round hips! I finally have the curvacious womanly figure that I have always dreamed of. Recovery for the Brazilian butt lift was not as bad as I thought it would be however the three weeks of not sitting on my behind was well worth it! I look like a totally different woman and I LOVE IT!!

Yes i was quoted a ridiculously high price as well and the results pics weren't that great either.
I was just quoted over the phone $17,000. I mean that is so much more than anyone in the country. It was just as much as my Gastric Sleeve. I need to find someone who knows what they are doing and isn't charging that much. I want to do my procedure in DC, but seriously can not find anyone good with a lower price. So if I go out of state the travel back to DC is going to be horrific.
So then you weigh your options. In the Delmarva or travel abroad and pay the hotel and airfare fees?
Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

Dr M is very professional and he takes his time to discuss any/all questions and gives the best options for your specific needs. His staff is amazing but I especially adore his nurse Trish, she is absolutely the sweetest. Not only did I get the results I desired I also received respect, courtesy and the best services. I would offer his service to anyone seeking plastic surgery as he is an awesome surgeon!