The New Me - Ellicott City, MD

ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!! I never had the curvacious...

ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!! I never had the curvacious shape that I have always wanted. I had no butt and from having multiple children it further destroyed my shape. This was honestly the best investment I feel that I have ever made!! I have a small tiny waist, flat stomach, no flanks HUGE butt and round hips! I finally have the curvacious womanly figure that I have always dreamed of. Recovery for the Brazilian butt lift was not as bad as I thought it would be however the three weeks of not sitting on my behind was well worth it! I look like a totally different woman and I LOVE IT!!

Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

Dr M is very professional and he takes his time to discuss any/all questions and gives the best options for your specific needs. His staff is amazing but I especially adore his nurse Trish, she is absolutely the sweetest. Not only did I get the results I desired I also received respect, courtesy and the best services. I would offer his service to anyone seeking plastic surgery as he is an awesome surgeon!

Yes i was quoted a ridiculously high price as well and the results pics weren't that great either.
I was just quoted over the phone $17,000. I mean that is so much more than anyone in the country. It was just as much as my Gastric Sleeve. I need to find someone who knows what they are doing and isn't charging that much. I want to do my procedure in DC, but seriously can not find anyone good with a lower price. So if I go out of state the travel back to DC is going to be horrific.
So then you weigh your options. In the Delmarva or travel abroad and pay the hotel and airfare fees?
The BBL starts at $12000.00 which includes Lipo of the abdomen, waist & flanks w/ fat grafting to the buttocks for bbl. Liposuction starts at $8000.00. I don't remember what areas were included. When you add in different areas they are an additional cost for his labor and you also have to factor in the additional time in the OR. He operates in an JCAHO hospital and you are there in a private room for overnight observation. As this is probably one of the biggest surgeries and first surgeries that we will have I think staying over night to see how the body reacts is a no brainer. Dr. Markmann's fee is a little higher but his results are in no comparison to others because he has a very delicate purification process that will spare more fat and also how gently he puts it in. Hospital fees are paid directly to a hospital. If he was in his own facility then his cost would range from 12k to maybe 16k depending on the areas lipo'd. I am having my BBL in a few weeks and I have researched docs in Miami, Mexico, Atlanta and California so I understand the price point in what Dr. Markmann charges. Ladies we are here to support each other. I'm so glad Dr. M diffused this spat. I hope your recovery is going well Lola. Don't let anyone steal your joy!!! You never know, some may not be able to afford what Dr. M offers so that is quite unfortunate. However, there are other doctors out there and I'm sure they can give half a BBL for half the price or maybe the same outcome. Who knows. Let's see their 2 year post op photos. Anyway be happy for each other no matter what doc you go to. Just pray and do your research.
Typo* BBL starts at 8k. I looked at my proposal sorry.
Hey ladies I posted a question . I would love to hear from you.

Hey Lola. I hope you're feeling better. Please come back and tell us about your process.
Wow, you look great. Not surprised since you went to Dr. Markmann. And I cannot believe the responses you got because of the price. Just in case, some people do get confused and skeptical, after reading the review and responses in depth, Lola did respond, higher up, that after the hospital fees the final cost was around $14,900. So she did not put the entire cost in the review, but actually in one of her comments. I too am a future patient of Dr. M and my BBl would be around that price (15,000) as well, but because I am having other things done, my price is higher. So although the BBL starting price is $8000, there are hospital fees that you will have to pay because Dr. M works from a hospital. That's why its more expensive as well. Happy Healing Lola, and Thanks Dr.M for diffusing the arguing.
Who did your procedure and when did fat disappear ?
Thank you for the compliment! I know it is pricey. I've tried to find a way to do it in shorter times to make the price cheaper, but it just doesn't work if you try to remove the fat cells any quicker. They die. So, my options are to remove less fat and therefore inject less fat which would allow the procedure to be done in less time and make it cheaper, or to do what others do and remove the fat quickly which kills many of the fat cells, then you as the patient will watch your buttocks shrink, losing a higher percentage of your fat cells. I have many, many patients come to me who have had the procedure done once and even twice elsewhere using these quicker and cheaper methods saying that most or all of their fat went away, then have me repeat the procedure using my method which works!
It is because my longer (but unfortunately more expensive) procedure works reliable every time that patients have traveled from Africa, Australia, Europe, Canada, South America as well as from across the USA to have this procedure done. I think the results of this procedure are beautiful and love how happy my patients are when they see their results! Hopefully some day we will find a quicker and cheaper way to obtain similar results as safely as we can with the BBL. Until now, this is the best that I can do.
Thank you again for all your support. This is a great procedure when done properly.
Dr M
I'm so excited. Dr. M is doing my BBL on the 13 . I had the procedure done before and most of the fat didn't stay . After my first consultation with Dr.Markman I know this time I won't be disappointed. It's expensive but its worth it.
Well thanks dr. Markmann for clarifying this . This is a great site and Ive have always visit this site and have lots of trust in it as well. Will like to apolize to Lola . Dr. Markmann your work is awesome but maybe a little less would make me drive over to you ...
And, yes.... Lola is a patient of mine and those are her pics.
Dr M
Maybe I can clarify things a little......
My Brazilian Butt Lift pricing breakdown includes pricing for liposuction of the abdomen, waist and flanks (which normally takes about 3 hours, however when done correctly for the BBL, takes about 5 hours to provide live fat cells because it has to be done very gently) plus purifying this fat and injecting this fat into your buttocks. So, we basically charge our normal fee for the liposuction plus the fee of $8000 for converting the 3 hour liposuction procedure into a 7 hour BBL procedure. This includes 5hrs of liposuction plus the additional 2 hours or more that it takes to inject the fat into your buttocks.
Dr M
Simeone from dr. Markmann posted here saying it is not true and it is signed by markmann so that tells me she is not providing details as they are supposed to ppl like her ruins sites like these we then hesitate to believe what is true
Now will someone delete this person Lala for saying she got done with dr.markmann for lying
No they won't do anything. I put" fake review" on here couple days ago and the community leader erased my comment saying I posted something against guidelines. So I just say let her fake the funk. Lol
HOW YALL GONNA CALL SOMEONE A LIAR!!! HOW DO U KNOW THAT'S NOT WHAT SHE PAID??? IF YOU ARE FROM MARYLAND... DOCS GIVE HOOK UPS ALL THE TIME!!!! I KNOW!!!!! WEATHER IT BE A REFERALL OR JUST BECAUSE HE KNOWS YOU ARE A GOOD WALKING ADVERTISMENT!!!! LOLA KEEP DOING U AND FORGET THE HATERS....
This it for Karma....It's not about "hatin' its about all the women on here wanting to be informed and NOT misinformed with info. Women come on here to get clear reviews from REAL women whether they be negative or positive the point is they are informative and helpful to all of us...so with that being said...you can't be mad at anyone else for callin someone. Thats their opinion....NOT yours. A lot of people on here know that Dr. M charging $8,000 for lipo and BBL is unheard of...and him giving a discount for Maryland residents is hilarious! Doesn't happen! Have you been to a consult of his...or better yet have you ever gotten a quote from him?
pink don't even try to explain... You did see Dr. Markmanns comments right? That says it all.
That's exactly what I'm trying to say now why would someone try to come on here to do damage smh
You're right Nevaeh...and i see that she had nothin else to say
it wasnt about being a maryland resident... it was about how i know from personal experience from living there that business owners are very personable people and many ppl get there business no through websites like this but through word of mouth!! and if you read the entire thing... 8000 wasnt the total cost i belive it was 15000! Im just saying its not nice to call someone a liar if you dont know them or thier situation! if you dont agree just move on to the next review!
Is this dr. Markmann posts ?? Nd I will agree with you that I know cause I went to him nd he doesn't charge 8,0000 his price is much more nd this person is always changing her main update page will someone do something about this ( her name is Lola )
I agree with you...I went for a consult with him back in August and he quoted me around 12,000...this wasn't including hospital fees and the anesethia fees. All those have to be paid seperately and directly to the hospital...those fees totaled around $4000