I Love Dr. Markmann! ♥ - Ellicott City, MD

The recovery & anesthesia for the BBL was a...

The recovery & anesthesia for the BBL was a very miserable & painful experience for me.…and I did it twice..but beauty IS pain! No pain no gain, lol. Despite the hell I went through, it was 100% worth it.

Hey Did you have 2 bbl procedures by Dr. M? Or was one a correction or another dr? Thanks!
Hello, Would you post pictures and clarify if 25k was cost for one procedure (BBL)
hey where are your pics...
Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Markmann is hands down the best plastic surgeon in the world. You would think that someone with his skill & expertise would be in a major city like NYC or LA…but he doesn’t need to go anywhere big to attract patients. I have had two surgeries with Dr. Markmann & I can’t recommend him enough. There is no comparison with other plastic surgeons. Dr. M belongs in his own category. Dr. M actually cares about his patients. It really irritates me that 99% of doctors are not available to personally respond to their patients. What do they think they are getting paid for, to abandon you after they get your money? Most doctors are only reachable through an answering service & it takes them eons get back to you. Not Dr. M!!! He is always reachable by phone or email. He usually answers emails right away. If you have a problem you don’t have to talk to a machine or a receptionist - you can speak directly with Dr. M. Dr. M was very honest about the recovery, he didn’t try to gloss over the facts like previous plastic surgeons I met with. The first time I had the surgery in April he told me “You will wake up feeling like you were hit by a truck” and he was right! Haha.. but I am thankful for the reality check because I was more prepared for the recovery. He gave me exactly the results I wanted and envisioned in my head. I am VERY picky & difficult to please but Dr. Markmann accomplished the task of making me very happy! It is a miracle that I am so satisfied. Dr. M did such a good job that I can’t find anything to complain about ;-) Dr. M is very sweet, kind…& funny! Even if his work wasn’t as good as it is, his attitude alone is reason enough to pick him. He’s great. You don't want to put your life & body in the hands of someone who doesn’t personally care about pleasing you & making sure you are happy and safe. Dr. M is very expensive but you shouldn’t put a price on things like this. Not only are his results out of this world but also he gives the BEST aftercare. If you go to his website you will see a picture of Michelangelo’s David at the top of the screen…this is a pretty accurate reflection of his skill! I've seen David in person & Dr. Markmann's work is far superior, I'm not exaggerating ;-) I consider Dr. M to be the most amazing sculptor of the human form EVER, period. He is not just a plastic surgeon; he is an artist unlike any other :-) I love you Dr. M!!! ♥