Excellent Results. Aging Gracefully! - Ellicott City, MD

I have gotten Botox injections for horizontal...

I have gotten Botox injections for horizontal lines in my forehead since I have been 45 years old. Before being treated by Dr. Le the results were hit or miss. I looked "frozen"or my eyebrows resembled Mr. Spock from Star Trek or I had to return for a "redo" b/c it didn't "take".

Not so with Dr.Le.... I have been a patient for the last 4 years. Each and every time I have an appointment, I am seen promptly, then Dr. Le studies my face, refers to notes from previous visits, marks and then numbs my face before he even picks up a needle. The results are consistent and believable.

Today we do a bit more , the crows feet around my eyes and and vertical lines over the upper lip are softened.When I look in the mirror I love what I see, still me only better- a few years younger perhaps and definitely "brighter".

I'm all about aging gracefully thanks to Dr. Le !

Baltimore Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Le was referred by a friend who was a patient of his colleague at University of Maryland Hospital. It is unusual to work with a Doctor of his caliber that is as caring and interested about a Botox injection as much as a full face lift. He is simply the very best.