Excellent Results. Aging Gracefully! - Ellicott City, MD

I have gotten Botox injections for horizontal...

I have gotten Botox injections for horizontal lines in my forehead since I have been 45 years old. Before being treated by Dr. Le the results were hit or miss. I looked "frozen"or my eyebrows resembled Mr. Spock from Star Trek or I had to return for a "redo" b/c it didn't "take".

Not so with Dr.Le.... I have been a patient for the last 4 years. Each and every time I have an appointment, I am seen promptly, then Dr. Le studies my face, refers to notes from previous visits, marks and then numbs my face before he even picks up a needle. The results are consistent and believable.

Today we do a bit more , the crows feet around my eyes and and vertical lines over the upper lip are softened.When I look in the mirror I love what I see, still me only better- a few years younger perhaps and definitely "brighter".

I'm all about aging gracefully thanks to Dr. Le !

Baltimore Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Le was referred by a friend who was a patient of his colleague at University of Maryland Hospital. It is unusual to work with a Doctor of his caliber that is as caring and interested about a Botox injection as much as a full face lift. He is simply the very best.

I'm glad to hear you are liking your results! Do you mind me asking if you know much about the qualifications of your previous injector(s), such as if they were doctors or nurses, was it at a board certified doctors office or a med-spa, etc.

Hi Megan, My previous Botox was done by 1 Dermatologist and 2 Plastic Surgeons .