Boob Job Helped my Self Esteem Go Through the Roof. I Love Them.

I had a boob job done. i could not be happier. I...

I had a boob job done. i could not be happier. I tell everyone about it. I went from an almost a to a d cup. I walk around with pride now.

i did opt to have the on-q pain pump and loved it. cost me more but you can tell the difference without it.

I got 600ccs in each side. I love the way i look and feel now. And i loved the way i was treated with him and his staff. They are great very knoledgeable and very careing.

Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

He is wonderfull. i did my research he has won awards and is a wonderful doctor very caring. Receive $250 off your procedure for saying Angela Wilson reffered you. spend less than i did and get a great doctor.

They look great! I am scheduled to have my BA this Friday, and am going with a 375 cc saline implant under the muscle. I am currently a 34 AA, so hopefully that will bring me up to the "small C range". I might ask my PA if he can fill the bag up more (maybe 380/390 cc); I've been reading a lot lately, and I am afraid of going too small. How was your recovery?
You won't like them being that big for long. You may start having neck and back trouble from being so busty. Let's hope not!
how many days post op are you? are you still swollen? have they settled yet?
i am just over a month slightly swollen but not much have settled down to where they will stay. and am still 1000% happy with everything
they look awesome, i have to get a revision, too bad im in texas
I have scheduled to have my augmentation done this June, and I will be doing saline implants. The Dr said 375cc filled to 450 would be good for me. I then tried on sizers and am debating bigger. Maybe 500-550. Do you have before/after pics that you wouldnt mind sharing! I feel so confused right now and have been searching high and low for people who may have similar "before" breasts as myself. Please message me! Thanks
Ill be getting mine in a week still anxious about the CC size but I am neatly a b and going w no more than 390 CC that's what my Dr recommended
i was a small a and i went with 500 ccs and now have a d cup. i will see if i can find some pics of before.
sorry 600 ccs my fingers pushed wrong button