Boob Job Helped my Self Esteem Go Through the Roof. I Love Them.

I had a boob job done. i could not be happier. I...

I had a boob job done. i could not be happier. I tell everyone about it. I went from an almost a to a d cup. I walk around with pride now.

i did opt to have the on-q pain pump and loved it. cost me more but you can tell the difference without it.

I got 600ccs in each side. I love the way i look and feel now. And i loved the way i was treated with him and his staff. They are great very knoledgeable and very careing.

how many days post op are you? are you still swollen? have they settled yet?
i am just over a month slightly swollen but not much have settled down to where they will stay. and am still 1000% happy with everything
they look awesome, i have to get a revision, too bad im in texas

They look great! I am scheduled to have my BA this Friday, and am going with a 375 cc saline implant under the muscle. I am currently a 34 AA, so hopefully that will bring me up to the "small C range". I might ask my PA if he can fill the bag up more (maybe 380/390 cc); I've been reading a lot lately, and I am afraid of going too small. How was your recovery?
You won't like them being that big for long. You may start having neck and back trouble from being so busty. Let's hope not!
Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

He is wonderfull. i did my research he has won awards and is a wonderful doctor very caring. Receive $250 off your procedure for saying Angela Wilson reffered you. spend less than i did and get a great doctor.