Ms. New Booty - Ellicott City, MD

Throughout my whole life I have had a flat butt....

Throughout my whole life I have had a flat butt. It has always bothered me and I hated it so much. When I knew that I could fix it I started to research possible options. I looked at silllicone vs Brazilian to figure what was best. I decided that the fat grafting was best so I could get both a smaller waist and a bigger butt.

I live in Va Beach so I looked for doctors in my own area but I was less than impressed by there lack of experience and results. Dr. Markmann continually popped up in my research and I fell in love with his website. I booked my first consultation and I was very excited. Although I asked 3,000 questions, he never rushed me. He answered every question and put me at ease about everything. I have asked many questions throughout the process through email. I received a response to everything in a very timely manner.

My surgery was finally last Thursday. Yay ! I woke up very swollen because of the breathing tubes. I was under eight hours because I had lipo of the waist, abdomen, flanks, bra strap, and outer thighs. He suggested outer thighs because it would make my hips the widest part of my body. He took 8 liters of fet out and injected 1250 CC is each cheek. I nearly hit the floor when he told me that. I have been home for the past week and the pain is minimal. This body suit is tight though. I haven't been draining much so I'm praying those come out when I go for my visit tomorrow.

Since I am a week out I can't really put up pics but when I took my first shower I nearly passed out when I looked in the mirror. This man works miracles but I will let you all see for yourself as soon as I can .

Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Markmann is beyond amazing. He exceeded every expectation that I had.

Did you have any drains put on after the surgery ?
Hi was the recovery time really three weeks ? When were you able to go back to work ?
Wow that is great! I too am going to Dr.M...he told me my skin was tight so the most he could promise was b/w 850-1000..BUT i am really hoping for 1250 like u got. Was your skin tight as well? just want hope lol
How are you feeling?
Congratulations!!
Nothing but smiles :))))) congratulations sweetheart!