Love the Treatments - Ellicott City, MD

I have been going to metamorphosis for almost a...

I have been going to metamorphosis for almost a year now for laser hair removal. I was a bit nervous when I first decided to go through with this, but once I spoke to Dr. Markmann during my consultation, my worries faded. Everyone in this office is extremely nice and makes you feel calm before you go in for your procedure. Xeuforia is the aesthetician who does the laser procedures and she is great. She is experience and recommends what is best for you. The laser hair removal has done wonders for me, I am about to go in for my sixth (and most likely last) session and I have little to no hair. It is beyond exciting and such a relief to know that something can be done about the unwanted hair. Xeuforia knows which settings and machines to use for the specific kind of hair type/skin type in order to show the best results!!! Love it.

Thank you so much asdfg1234! It is so good to see another review here of Dr. Markmann and his wonderful staff, particularly Xeuforia. I have also been seeing Xeuforia at Dr. Markmann's office for over a year now. I had six rounds of laser hair removal done on my chest, neck, sideburns and also done the full brazillian and navel. She is the most wonderful professional and I can't stop thanking Dr. Markmann for encouraging me to begin this treatment! I will also post a separate review.

Hey there, thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. Which area(s) have you had the hair removal on?

Baltimore Plastic Surgeon