Reluctant But Extremely Happy Now - El Paso, TX

After 6 years of agonizing over whether to have a...

After 6 years of agonizing over whether to have a neck lift or not, I finally decided on my 56th birthday to plunge into it. I am extremely happy with the results. The pain was only bad the 1st week but after that it was mild. Ready for next procedure.

El Paso Plastic Surgeon

I visited several cosmetic surgeons but Dr. Sozer, his office and staff were excellent in all respects and he inspired confidence. Dr. Sozer promised I would be happy & I am. His staff and office were excellent thoughtout the entire process.

I just had an excellent experience also with a necklift with Dr McCormick in Reno. I am 10 days post op and about to have a small gathering at my home. I can easily dress so the bruising on my neck does not show, I have no pain and look great in my humble opinion. It is good to hear of great results on this website to contrast with the complaints. Thanks for adding your story for all the women who are considering this surgery. By the way, I expect 6 months to a year for full recovery and results, but am thrilled at 10 days that I can go out in public at all.

Hi -- Thanks for sharing your story, ecrios. This is so helpful for others who are considering surgery.

Do you think you'll post any "before" and "after" photos? I'd love to see your results.

Absolutely! But I'm not scheduled for my final follow-up appointment until the end of February so that's when I plan on posting the photos.

Great! I look forward to seeing them. Hope everything goes well for you in the meantime. :)