I Had It Done... - Egypt

I had my tummy tuck operation after so much...

i had my tummy tuck operation after so much thought n study,was teriffied but my huge sagging stomach was really mentaly he has done getting me down,i found a brilliant mature experienced surgeon here in egypt,where i live at the moment.

its been six days since the op,it has been tough pain wise,but u have to expct tht.im still swollen and sore but i feel like heaven and cant wait to wear skirts and fitting clothes again and its so much damn cheaper here!with 2 days n nights stay in hosp,docs fees n all med in hosp provided,it all cost me 15,ooo egypt pounds.its very imp to have a comfy hosp,super doc n lots of help at home but i would recommend this op to anyone...

Dr. Mamoon

my doctor was honest about everything i asked,he told me exactly what i would go through without trying to be nice!i was so so scared but his proffesionalism gave me solace throughout and he wsnt at all moneyminded,his whole attitude showed that.

I met the doctor you recommended, but unfortunately was unimpressed. His office was old fashioned and dirty, and the pictures he showed me were far from satisfactory. I do not think your assessment of that doctor was correct. Do you work with him?
Hi there. I wanted to ask how you are doing now and if you are still happy with your results. I live nearby and am beginning to consider the procedure.
yes its dr mamoon ismail mamoon
hi all,im sorry,i just havent been on this realage sight for so long,this is doctor mamoon phone number
01001009795,hes clinic is on syria street,mohandeseen.
10 monts post op n am very happy,plz let me know how all goes with him and plz do go ahead with the op,its totally worth it,u can say rashida hindi gave u his name.
I want to ask the same question, he wrote : My Doctor: Dr. Mamoon, but no more info. i tired to search for that name and maybe full name be doctor Mamoon ismail Mamoon
Rush 1116, Can you please tell me who's your surgeon? I'm urgently looking for one in Cairo. please post a reply with his name and contacts if possible. thank you.
Hi all,I know we have all talked abt this so many times but I'm gonna say it again anyway,mayb its just an emotional moment...I'm 20 days post op and when I think back to the days whn I had my huge stomach,the thought makes me cry,my life has literally turned around since my flat tummy,there r lots of people who do say,loose the weight,dnt waste ur money and a lot more but all of u in this chat group understand exactly how it is,n even after loosing other fatty areas,that stomach just dsnt go,that bulge is unsightly and u can't wear anything that can conceal it,I felt out of shape n wud always b asked how many mnths pregnant I was,I am very busty,now after the op I can actually c the shape of my breasts properly,I literally find myself walking past my full length mirror a hundred times,just can't take in how getting rid of one huge stomach can make so much difference to my whole body,in a nutshell-i feel hopelessly happy,positive n so sexy!my bulge would also get in the way while having sex,I'm not emabarresd to say it,cse I know u all know what I'm talking about but u know my favourite part-its the sexy fitting underwear that snugly fits n dsnt roll down of my huge mass,so for all those out there who r afraid,fear is nothing compared to the happiness u will feel as I feel now,do it,do it,do it
Hi Nacncy , I had my TT in South America -Bolivia-, i chose to go there because i read a lot about this country and i am very happy with my results.
I paid 4800 for a tt with a liposuction of abd, flanks, back, inner and outer thigh and 12 days in a 4**** hotel, all the preoperative blood test, transportation, assistant ect. I went at MakeoverTravel clinic.
Well done! I agree with the above comment- rest & listen to your body, it's a major operation this one. I'm now 9 weeks post op, pain free & scar is fading..yay! (organic rosehip oil from around 4weeks post op..great stuff!) I was in aweful pain for the first 2 weeks & then at 2.5 weeks, the pain began to subside & it has just kept getting better. Best decission I ever made :-) Wishing you a great recovery & much enjoyment with your beautiful new tummy! X

Glad to hear you are doing so well.  Yes the first week is the worst and it will continue to improve each day.  The swelling could last for a while so listen to your body and rest when needed.  The more you do so the first six weeks the better off you will be.

Rest and allow your body to heal and soon you will be out shopping for those new clothes.  I am so happy for you:)

Keep us up to date as you heal.

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-
This comment does not follow our Community Guidelines and/or Terms of Service.
We reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

I agree w/ Tania, Latin Ame. or the Caribbean is the place to go. If you want multiple work done at the same time save a lot of money......& why not, it is the place. I went to Dominican Rep. & Global Medical Services based in Florida was the medical agency who arranged everything for me w/c include the surgery it self ( tummy tuck, liposuction in my hips & abdomen & lipo in my armes ), 2 days stay in the clinic/hospital( dedicated only for plastic surgery ), pre-op screeening & 5 days stay in their 4 star hotel all inclusive including transpo from & to airport. Air fare not included w/c only cost me only $400. Total cost of my surgery & stay $7,000 ( bec. I brought w/ me a friend to help me out ). I figure I have it done in Dominican Rep. bec. it is only 3 hrs. away from NYC. Of course you have to do your homework as well, check your MD's back ground & the facility as well. As for my experience, I was very happy & satisfied w/ my surgeon & the service of the hosp. & hotel.Everything went like clock work w/o any complication. My MD was trained in Brazil.Brazil is the capital of plastic surgery in Latin Ame. WE have a pt. coodinator that visits us everyday & facilitates our needs ,like transpo. MD, visits, medical certificates & what not she does it. Now I'm recovering well & will soon be back to work,still w/ aches & swelling but everyday it is improving it's only been 26 days since surgery. Take care everyone & more power to each one of us who takes care of ourself......Nancy