Vaser with fat transfer to breasts and maybe face - Egypt, EG Cairo

I am 5'11 154lbs 36B chubby hips and flanks, want...

I am 5'11 154lbs 36B chubby hips and flanks, want the fat removed from the chubby areas and transferred to breasts. still not sure about face tho.
I lost around 72 lbs and dont like the fact that my boobs shrank alot and my face looks gaunt and tired and my hips and flanks still look out of proportion with the rest of my body.

I researched alot about fat transfer and I am...

I researched alot about fat transfer and I am reconsidering the face transfer part. I read ProjectAlice's review who had the same procedure I am about to have and so far so good. and I am keeping posted with Amelia's fat transfer review and many others. I am still a little bit afraid.
Ashraf Metwally

I had Dr. Ashraf Metwally, he was great at talking, and horrible in skills. The whole scenario was a nightmare, had to have the implants removed, and finally - we found out he had not used the one "he sold me"... instead it was another under-grade plastic... just a nightmare - and he won't take my calls. Beware of him.
Oh wow!! O.o Thank u Haar W for telling me this! since I posted this post I have been looking into more surgeons because I felt that He wasn't to be trusted 100% something made me not wana trust him and what ur saying now wow! thank u!!
I went to Egypt, to Mexico ( Tijuana HORROR) and ended up in Toronto - thinking I was cozy and safe, and had several things done by Mohammed Mehboob Elahi of Toronto - he was absolutely awful besides yelling at nurses. His way is to get you to re-do the surgery - and milk more money this way. It has gotten out of all plastic surgeries.
I am very sorry about ur surgery experience, it seems that u had quite some bad luck in that area! what did u do in the end?
in the end, I checked out most good plastics surgeon in Cairo (my beloved land) and well, went to mexico, had bad stuff there too, and came to Canada to Mohammed Elahi of York Toronto, he was WORSE!
Hi again Rockstar Have been doing more FT homework on this fabulous RealSelf site, and came across Dr Aslani in Spain. Made me think of you just across the water in Egypt... would a PS there be a possibility for you at all? It might give you many more options, and while I know you'd have to add travel costs, they may be off-set by cheaper procedure prices??
I dont think I can travel abroad! but thank u! :D
Hi Rockstar.. I'd love to hear what you decided and how you're going? :)
well I havent yet! I am still seeing more Drs and I cant really make up my mind and I am kind of scared to do it because one of the drs I went to, told me that I am good candidate for fat transfer to breast since i lost 40 kilos and i have enough lax skin and dont need BRAVA, but he also mentioned how the lax skin could affect my lipo results negatively an dI might have some sagging and that its a risk and he cant garantee the results cuz its such a gamble! And another dr I went to said the same thing. and one said no big deal ur young ur skin will definitely retract, I dont trust him very much I feel he is not honest. yet his results are amazing I saw his befores and afters without fotoshop so I dont know!
Oh... so tricky to know! I have been researching this procedure for months now, and there are sooo many variations and so many techniques and opinions. I am such a sucker, too, so I have to be really careful about not going with a doc that tells me what i want to hear and can't actually deliver.. sounds like you're all over that, so you're one ahead of me there! I'm in Australia, but am looking at going to the US to have it all done. Even with airfares and hotels etc, it's still cheaper than having it done here, and there are docs with years more expertise. Have had a couple of consults by skype and emails so far... still figuring out. I'd love to know - how can you tell results haven't been photo-shopped? .
Hi Lyssa, Who have you skyped with so far in the US?  Were you impressed with any of their consults?  Good for you for doing so much research! Amelia
Hi Amelia Just have to say thank you so much for all your input in your own and others' reviews and for all your various interactions... I've run across you nearly everywhere I've beIi've really appreciated all you've had to say and how you've kept the FT conversation going. Feel a bit like I know you already :) The skypes I had have been here in Australia, which is where I gathered baseline feedback in terms of what I needed re lift, lipo, etc, and how much fat I'd likely have for harvesting and what size I could reasonably expect. I had great initial email interaction with Dr Hartog's office in Fl, am now that Dr Hartog has reviewed my photos, am waiting to hear back re quote and timeframes. I'm guessing a skype consult will be next logical step there. I have sent messages to Shu's PS clinic in Minnesota that did ProjectAlice's procedure, Dr Bednar's clinic and a couple of others over the last two weeks, but at this stage have heard nothing, so am about to re-email them all. Maybe they didn't take it seriously b/c I'm not in the US? Dr Bednar is definitely up there near the top of my list, particularly after emailing with Colleen and Doreen, while another very lovely and generous RealSelf lady is sincerely singing the praises of Dr Thomas McFadden in South Carolina. The new HydraSolve lipo by Andrew Technology sounds amazing, and if it's half as good as it's marketing, it leaves nerves, capillaries, tissue and so on relatively unscathed while specifically and effectively targeting fat. I read about this on Dr Hartog's website and got all excited maybe two days before Jenna posted her review, so I'm really keen to learn more about her experience. I think if Dr Bednar used this, he'd be my man, but he's not showing up on the HydraSolve website as being a PS that does. So.. I'll keep trawling, and keep emailing, and keep learning, and hopefully, just as I trust my ultimate body will emerge from the fat that's hiding it, so will a clear decision!!
Thank you Lyssa.  You sound like a very bright woman so I am sure you will make a good decision.  I think the longer you wait, the more options you have with doctors as more doctors are doing this.  So, more choices are always good.  What do you know about Thomas McFadden?  I have not heard of him.  Do you know someone who had their procedure with him?  I do not know much about HydraSolve either.  I agree with you that the US docs probably do not think you will come all the way from Australia.  Do you not have any good docs there? Have a good day!
oh thats a godo idea I beleive american plastic surgeons are much more experienced than most other countries IMO :) I saw the pics on his tablet lol he actually offered me a secretary job and cuz his one of his secretaries immigrated to Canada and he needs two and he only had one left, and I had showed interest in working for him so he was actually giving me teh job description and showing me the pics I will be photoshopping and uploading on teh website, he said we dont wana air brush anything but we wana play with the lighting and stuff, He said he a had afew bad results like 10 or sth out of thousands and that we dont wana be posting those bad ones, and i asked him to show me the bad ones and they were either of morbidly obese ppl or very old women, but in general every 1 else looked great! :D but then that same dr didnt mention anything about my skin being too lax! he did say we wont remove too much fat so that we would maintain some of ur curves!
Hi Amelia Thanks for your speedy reply! The more docs, the more confusing, I think.. so I'm finding it relatively easy to eliminate on the basis of minimal experience, a bad review or two (or how they resolved challenges with people who had issues, regardless of the procedure)... which leaves me with my main few... I don't know a lot about McFadden other than a RealSelf lady I sent a PM to about her procedure bc of some comments she made on FT to Breast reviews... She may not mind at all, but I don't want to 'out' her without her permission :) I have been to the US many times in the past for work, so it's somewhere I'm comfortable with, and I'm just as happy to go to MN (old childhood friend there), SC, FL.. east or west coast, north or south.. I'm happy to go wherever - it's such a beautiful and diverse country you live in, and any excuse will do! I have been able to find 3 surgeries that do it here in Aust. Dr Chin in Brisbane is doing a clinical trial of ADRC, Dr Simone Matousek in Sydney is of the Khouri-school and has a recent rave review from a very happy client, and I was really impressed that she rang me personally to answer qns I had, and then there are two Drs in a Melbourne clinic. I have a phone appt Monday to find out what type of FT they do, history, etc etc.. would be very exciting if this was an option, because it would certainly be easier to do it in Australia. Having said that, while I know there can never be any guarantees, if the results I get are likely to be so much better, then I figure higher costs are part of the short term pain.. long term, I don't think I can put a price on results that I'm really really happy with!
Does he do staff discounts?? Maybe it's worth 'playing with his lighting', just for a little while :P That's pretty good that he showed you the 'bad' ones.. and a great question I've never thought to ask. I wonder how many surgeons would have the courage to be honest about this??
Sounds promising Lyssa.  Will you do a blog on here w/photos when you schedule your procedure?  Let us know what you decide.  We wish you the best of luck!! I checked out McFadden since I had not heard of him on the FT forum.  He has a really negative review on RateMDs.com.  It is about his technical skills on breasts and lipo.  I tend to take negative reviews very seriously as I often experience what people have said & can understand where they are coming from.
Thanks for the heads up, Amelia! I hadn't got as far as checking out McFadden but I'm with you re the negative reviews. HydraSolve contacted me yesterday with the doctors who specialise in fat transfer to breast that have their lipo technology. So I will follow up with each of the ones with consistently good reviews- there are 4 or 5 of them. I think I'd better do a blog… The ones here have made soooo much difference for me so far, it will be good to pay it forward.
Thanks Lyssa.  It would be really appreciated if you would do a blog.  There are several women who are currently sending me private messages who are looking for a good FT doc in the US.  Could you start a blog & list the 4 to 5 docs who do the HydraSolve who have good reviews so that they can access & use this info also?  I had a girl pm me last night who said she was spending today researching FT docs & asked me for recommendations.  I don't have any more info than all of you just by researching around and reading the blogs.  Everyone needs to make their decision about who they are comfortable with but I guess it helps if we have a list of docs with good reviews and maybe some of us have tried them.  Also, in your blog, can you explain to viewers exactly what Hydrosolve is & how it compares to tumescent lipo as I myself do not really know anything about it.  I think ladies may find your blog helpful now as opposed to later so that they can see what the research process is like and how important it is. I am going on Monday for fillers & botox which I started doing about 3 years ago & I am considering doing a laser for skin tightening.  Do you know anything about this, my knowledgeable friend?
Haha.. Hi Amelia.. Yep - happy to start a blog now. Think i'll go consolidate some of the PMs and public posts I've already sent to save a bit of typing! It would be good to have a 'research' blog, to have a central point for everyone to feed in to.. i know i would have found it really helpful, for sure. Off to work for me then! And re fillers and botox... not your girl, I'm afraid, but if YOU want to teach me.. I'm really starting to see where botox could make a biiiig difference for me, particularly around eyes and forehead, but was going to check to see if there were any more natural alternatives (fat???!?). Having seriously under-estimated the amount of time it would take to research AFT BA, though, thought I'd be all over that by now! Oh well.. one step at a time :)
Ok.. so it's done. Far out!!!!!! I had no idea how complex all this was until I went to compile it. I've loaded the first post - says it will be up in a day or two. Am now working on the first section which will be a glossary. Start at the beginning, hey?!
Sounds great Lyssa, thank you.  I will look for your journey on Monday.  It usually takes 2 full days to show up.  I already told one of the pm girls to get in touch with you since you are both in the research stage.  When you are ready for botox/fillers, let me know & I can answer questions.  I need to start a post in that section of real self also.  I will not get a fat transfer to my face as there are still too many disasters to the face.  It is not worth the risk to me as I kinda like my face, LOL!  Fillers last a very long time for me so it is not a big deal and even botox lasts me 6 mths & I only need it at my crow's feet so it cost $120 every 6 mths.  Though I may consider an endoscopic brow lift soon.  So much maintenance once you hit over 45, poo!
endoscopic brow lift!!??? I have soooo much to learn. You only have 3 years on me, so I'm right behind you. Sleep is a good fix too, I keep reading, so I might go enjoy some of that now. It's past 1am here, and little Mr 18month old often likes a playdate around 5.30am. And if his 3yo sister decides to join us... my body seems to send most energy required to them, not smoothing out my lines. What's that about??! :)
Wow, young children.  Did you say you were 42?  I just turned 47 so 5 yrs difference but as you know different factors get you.  I just meant after 45 alot of women see it.  Hereditary & other factors of too but you know all of this. I had an early menopause at 42 (doc took out my ovaries without my permission or telling me about it) & I noticed significant increase in aging after that.  PS said the lack of estrogen is what causes alot of the aging since it is responsible for increased collagen.  I have read that after menopause you will lose 30% of your collagen within 1 year, nice.  You have alot of estrogen if you have an 18mth old!  Good for you!! It is 11:30am here & I just woke up from a nap since I've been up since 6am.  I sleep well but wanted more!  I am leaving Tuesday for a destination spa so I should get plenty of rest there! Well, get some rest & I will talk to you on Monday on your new blog before I leave for my trip!
he doesnt do staff discounts and the pay wasnt good and the hours were crap and the bad ones were bad cuz of other factors not related to the skill of the doctor. but then this same doctor did not mention posibility of sagging in my skin due to having some laxity due to weight gain and loss so i still dunno what to do ! I do wanna do the breast transfer and the face but i am worried about face complications and about bad lipo, I am not worried about bad fat transfer as much believe it or not!