Vaser with fat transfer to breasts and maybe face - Egypt, EG Cairo

I am 5'11 154lbs 36B chubby hips and flanks, want...

I am 5'11 154lbs 36B chubby hips and flanks, want the fat removed from the chubby areas and transferred to breasts. still not sure about face tho.
I lost around 72 lbs and dont like the fact that my boobs shrank alot and my face looks gaunt and tired and my hips and flanks still look out of proportion with the rest of my body.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

I researched alot about fat transfer and I am...

I researched alot about fat transfer and I am reconsidering the face transfer part. I read ProjectAlice's review who had the same procedure I am about to have and so far so good. and I am keeping posted with Amelia's fat transfer review and many others. I am still a little bit afraid.

I had Dr. Ashraf Metwally, he was great at talking, and horrible in skills. The whole scenario was a nightmare, had to have the implants removed, and finally - we found out he had not used the one "he sold me"... instead it was another under-grade plastic... just a nightmare - and he won't take my calls. Beware of him.
Oh wow!! O.o Thank u Haar W for telling me this! since I posted this post I have been looking into more surgeons because I felt that He wasn't to be trusted 100% something made me not wana trust him and what ur saying now wow! thank u!!
I went to Egypt, to Mexico ( Tijuana HORROR) and ended up in Toronto - thinking I was cozy and safe, and had several things done by Mohammed Mehboob Elahi of Toronto - he was absolutely awful besides yelling at nurses. His way is to get you to re-do the surgery - and milk more money this way. It has gotten out of all plastic surgeries.
Ashraf Metwally