Dr.Jaggi Rao blepharoplasty nightmare - Edmonton, AB

It’s been over 1 year since I paid Dr. Rao to do...

It’s been over 1 year since I paid Dr. Rao to do a blepharoplasty on my upper eye lids. My left eye is alot smaller than my right and it is wide open, it feels tight and pulling. My right eye looks and feels droopy, on the outer corner area of the lid there is a big flap of sagging skin. There are very noticeable bleach white scars on my lids. The scars are wide like stretch marks because when my stitches were taken out, a few hours later the incisions split wide open. I phoned Dr. Rao in a panic & scared to death. He told me to take a picture of the open incisions and send it to his phone and said don’t worry it won’t scar.

I now have bleach white crescent moons on my lids that run from the inside corner of the eye to the outside corner. When I look down or close my eyes I look like frankensteins bride. It’s devastating, I can’t describe the emotional trauma. Dr. Rao was in such a rush to have the surgery done in under 40 minutes he did a horrible job and now I have to live with the results.

Dr. Jaggi Rao disfigured my eyes!!!

My emotional trauma continues. I went swimming this summer and you can imagine how scary my eyes looked because the lids were red and the wide scars white, even though the make-up says it's waterproof it's not and I have tried many different brands. My eyes used to be the prettiest feature I had, I cry all the time now, my tummy is sick every time I look in the mirror. I am so self conscious. It's been 2 years since Dr. Jaggi Rao's botched blepho. I wish I could sue him. Even though it wouldn't make it better it would give me some form of retribution. After I stop crying I get angry at him. He's ruined my self esteem and my beauty, he has deformed and disfigured my eyes!!! It's so wrong that he's such a schmoozing flirt and incompetent dermatologist putting other ladies at risk. I have talked to my family doc about it and she was shocked that Dr. Jaggi Rao did not use dissolving stitches, she said if he had I probably wouldn't have scarred so bad, she also agrees that my eyes are out of proportion, one being waaay smaller than the other. She doesn't think I could do another blepho as Dr. Jaggi Rao took off way too much lid and there's nothing left, the lid on the smaller eye barely closes. :-(
Edmonton Dermatologist