Eyes Wide Open -Edmonton, AB

I had my surgery in 2009 as I was experiencing a...

I had my surgery in 2009 as I was experiencing a lot of excess sagging on my eyelids, and it was actually affecting my vision. I'd used the services of an excellent Dr. in Edmonton, AB. My whole experience was wonderful, from my first consultation to the surgery to the aftercare.

It's hard for people to believe, but the recovery really isn't painful. It's isolating for those who wouldn't appear publicly with bruising, but for me, it was manageable. I was able to recover without any complications and had planned my recovery during a period where I didn't need to be out and about.

I really love my results and have had some very nice compliments on the work by those who know that I've had it done. Others haven't remarked but to say that my eyes look brighter.

Dr. Royce Johnson

A recommendation of a friend who'd had a scar near her eye repaired.

wow,your surgeon did a fantastic job.you appear to be of eurasian descent? absolutely beautiful
How many days were you bruised??
Thank you. Dr. Johnson uses the CO2 Laser and suggests that it takes longer to heal than using traditional surgical instruments. My healing period ultimately took about 3.5 weeks, but my bruising was faded enough to return to work after two weeks. I'd used concealer during the time before the yellowing faded completely.
U look great
Wow! You look much younger. Your after pic looks like it could be your daughter.
Thank you so much. Dr. Johnson does fantastic work. The shape of my eyelid is more aesthetically shaped now, I feel, than the shape I'd been born with.
Looks great!
Thank you! I'm so happy I'd had the surgery.