Absolutely Worth It - Edmonton, AB

My undereye bags have bothered me since I was a...

My undereye bags have bothered me since I was a teenager. They started to get worse and worse as I grew older (I'm now 31) and I knew by looking at both of my parents what was in store for me if I didn't do something about it. After seeing a dermatologist, who referred me to a opthalmologist surgeon who strictly does eyelid surgery (cosmetic and non -cosmetic). After meeting with the Dr., who suggested I could do both upper and lower s, I decided to just go with the lower trans. surgery as I did not want to look different, I just wanted to look 'better'.

I spent quite a bit of time on this website and truth be told, I almost talked myself out of it. I am so glad I decided to trust in my extremely experienced Dr. however, as it has been 4 days and my eyes look amazing.

4 days later and I have slight swelling and bruising. I took Bromelain and Arnica Montana immediately after the surgery, and I have also been using Traumeel and an Arnica gel on my upper cheeks twice a day, so maybe that is why the healing is going so well.

I would recommend this surgery to anyone - just please do your research first and do not go to a regular plastic surgeon. The eyes are tricky - only trust an eye surgeon.

Dr Royce Johnson

Incredible experience. Awesome bedside manner. Great staff. Expert in his field (over 28 years experience)