Cheek Reconstruction After Melanoma Removal- Edmond, OK

Dr. Ivan Wayne is definitely a genius in my...

Dr. Ivan Wayne is definitely a genius in my opinion for a lot of reasons and one being that I had a cancer that could conceivably kill me but also leaving me in a pretty deep depression. To have so much removal on my cheek which is the worst place to get cancer. After all the face is the most recognizable thing that people see. Dr. Wayne was able to not only reconstruct my cheek after one surgery but give me an incredible amount of confidence that I was going to be able to continue and look the same feel the same about myself which is a major importance to me and my life. I have never been vain before in my life but this definitely set perspective, questions like will I every get to date again looking so deformed because I got so much skin taken off? Will I have a beard in that area? After all this work, will the cancer come back so I don't have to go through this again? All this and many other questions were answered by hisself and his knowledgeable staff. From the minute walking into Dr. Wayne's office to actually meeting him understanding his ideas, his demeanor and dedication to the profession he is in and explaining all the questions good and bad, gave me just a tremendous amount confidence. I was in a good place and all will be well. Dr. Wayne is amazing, what he does he is distinct, concise and direct. Everything that was said happened and I say grace every day that I found him. I complement highly on his staff , selfless work ethic and professionalism. I would highly, highly recommend Dr. Wayne if you had any type of facial pursuit.

i would love to see how it looks today,i have to have this done soon and i am searching a qualified surgeon.you can email me on my private email, brian@bracybuilders.com Thank you
Thanks so much for sharing. What an incredible transformation! So happy for you to come out on the other side of this terrifying experience. Thank you for posting to help us all!
ANT RECENT PICTURES,DID YOU ONLY HAVE ONE SIDE DONE ?
Oklahoma City Facial Plastic Surgeon