No More Bump! - Edison, NJ

I had my surgery with Dr. Miller on August 16,...

I had my surgery with Dr. Miller on August 16, 2012. I went to see Dr. Miller twice before scheduling my surgery date. I have always had a small bump on my nose that bothered me since I was little, so when I needed to have sinus surgery, I deciced to get the cosmetic portion done as well. I would say this has been the best decision of my life BY FAR. Dr. Miller gave me realistic expectations and was more interested in giving me a natual nose that fits my face, no cookie cutter or ski slope nose here. I got my cast off yesterday, granted, I am still very swollen, I can see the shape of my nose and its perfect. I trusted Dr. Miller fully, there were no computer generated images projecting what my new nose would look like. I could not be happier.

To anyone considering rhinoplasty surgery, the first few days are painful but nothing you wouldn't expect. I am a week post-op and I just feel like I have a cold, and my cheeks are a little sore and swollen, I have some bruising but nothing that makeup can't cover.

Edison Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Miller and his staff are exceptional, he is a wonderful surgeon and whoever is thinking about getting a rhinoplasty, definitely go see Dr. Miller, I feel like my nose looks completely natural and I couldn't be happier.