No More Bump! - Edison, NJ

I had my surgery with Dr. Miller on August 16,...

I had my surgery with Dr. Miller on August 16, 2012. I went to see Dr. Miller twice before scheduling my surgery date. I have always had a small bump on my nose that bothered me since I was little, so when I needed to have sinus surgery, I deciced to get the cosmetic portion done as well. I would say this has been the best decision of my life BY FAR. Dr. Miller gave me realistic expectations and was more interested in giving me a natual nose that fits my face, no cookie cutter or ski slope nose here. I got my cast off yesterday, granted, I am still very swollen, I can see the shape of my nose and its perfect. I trusted Dr. Miller fully, there were no computer generated images projecting what my new nose would look like. I could not be happier.

To anyone considering rhinoplasty surgery, the first few days are painful but nothing you wouldn't expect. I am a week post-op and I just feel like I have a cold, and my cheeks are a little sore and swollen, I have some bruising but nothing that makeup can't cover.

Thanks for sharing your story so far on RealSelf! What sort of makeup do you use to cover your bruising? I've heard Dermablend works well, but would love to be able to offer other RealSelf members other options!

Edison Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Miller and his staff are exceptional, he is a wonderful surgeon and whoever is thinking about getting a rhinoplasty, definitely go see Dr. Miller, I feel like my nose looks completely natural and I couldn't be happier.