Almost That Time! - Edison, NJ

Ok, tomorrow morning is my surgery. I think...

Ok, tomorrow morning is my surgery. I think reality sunk in once I had my pre-op consult and just a couple hours ago REALITY has been kicking my (a$$)! I still can't believe I'm finally having a BR! I'm excited and I think at the same time expecting too much too soon and haven't even had the procedure done yet. So, I will update you guys tomorrow or the following day. Hoping I will have a speedy and uneventful recovery. Oh, and one last thing thanks Barb. You'll be hearing from me real soon! Now I only have 15 minutes to have a glass of water! Good night!

Day 1 Post op

So, I officially joined the Club! Haven't looked @ the new girls terms but I must say the way they look in my sports bra is awesome! I sleep on & off yesterday but was up @ 3am watching tv. I've only minor pain since I've been setting my alarm clock so I can take my meds on time. This morning I had a sweating outbtreak and felt very nausea. Lasted for approximately 5 minutes. & besides the leakage more so on the right than left (changing the quaze its seems like every hour)! Like everyone else says. I'm glad I had the surgery & wish I've done it sooner!

So excited

Day 3

I've been hanging in there. I have what seems to be a burning sensation in my breast and an occasional feeling as if my nipples were leaking ( felt the same way as when I breast fed my kids). I'm taking Tylenol during the day and so far only taking 1 Percocet instead of 2 during the night. I've also realized that I prefer to wear my $8Fruit of Loom bra from Walmart than the $30 or plus dollars I spent on fhe other surgical bras I brought. So needless to say my grandmother went out and brought me 3 more. So, I guess I'll keep you guys posted as the days go by! Good night.

14 months later

I'm still glad I had this procedure done. I do wish my PS would've made me a little smaller. He said he gave me more of a lift. I can wear a shirt without a bra but noticed I have gained weight since my surgery and I can fit into some of my old bras. All in all the girls are no longer sagging to my belly button.

BR/Lift pic

Edison Plastic Surgeon

Great doc! I'm so glad that when I got lost on the day of my consult and was going to reschedule the office said don't worry about it you can still come. I believe it was Brittney who I spoke with. If I had rescheduled my consult that day who knows if I would've chose Dr. Cuber as my PS. I know I probably wouldn't have met Babs NJ who was at the office for her pre op appt at that time. Babs Nj was also a deciding factor in choosing Dr. Cuber. I have nothing negative to say which is excellent! Dr. Cuber takes his "Sweet Ole" time with explaining everything about himself, the pre & post expectations of the surgery and his technique. He answered every questioned I literally threw at him! Great job so far Dr. Cuber & staff!

Shea, please post some pre & post TT photos, I would love to see them as we are surgery 'twins' and enjoy following your progress. Mine will be a 'boob removal' after Christmas, I hope.
Thanks for your support comments (check back for updates). You would have to be thrilled with your result, you look amazing. Hope you are receiving well deserved compliments.
Shea, I wish you continued success with your recovery. They look great already.
Thanks Sexy4Life, I'm humble because it could've been worse. I'm glad because they are shaped well and natural. When I say to my PS I wish they were smaller he says he wanted them to fit my body. I wanted to say hmmmm doc I'm paying for this out of pocket, you should just give me what I want. Lol. I'm good though and after this tummy tuck I think I'm finished!
Oh and by the way Sexy4Life, I enjoyed reading every one of your post. And I downloaded the app you recommended to use. Thanks. Keep up the sexiness!
Shea, the PS knows best. After you get use to them you'll going to wish they were bigger. I had two friends to have their done last fall and already they both are wishing that they had gone bigger. I don't have any and decided not to get some with my TT, I'll continue either push up bras for now. Don't worry you look great and natural.
Sexy4Life, girl I'm already use to them it's been over a year I had the reduction/lift and I've worn some of my old bras these past few months. I'm hoping that it's just the fluctuation in my weight. Definitely will be back in the gym once I'm cleared.
Thanks for clarifying. Are you still considering a TT?
Hey Sexy4Life, I had the TT done on Sept 18th, 2014. No regrets, still swollen but that's to be expected for some time. I was swollen with my breast reduction for almost 3 months. Hope all is well with you!
2 days out and you are looking gorgeous :) so happy for you. And I'm with you on the $8 close front bras from Walmart. I have four and I'm in heaven. Happy healing dear
Thanks Brittany85. 10 days post op today but I'm not counting, lol! Can't wait til I'm at least 2-3 months post op!
9 days here :). Hopefully it will become a breeze.
Wow - you look amazing at 2 days post. I am two days post today. I'm also wondering why it took me so long to have my surgery - I suppose I kept finding excuses not too - but I'm already feeling liberated :)
Mel2big, thanks! I think making excuses is 90% of the reason why we wait so long to have it done or never have it done! Congrats to you for finally having it done. Hoping that we all have a speedy & without incident recovery!
Gotta love fruit of the loom. That was so sweet of your grandmother!!! I had the burning sensation but not the nipple feeling. They were extremely sensitive though. Feel good!
Yes, she's a doll. She had to go to Freehold Walmart to get them. Neptune & Howell sold out of my size. & now it also feels as the bra or gauzee that I have lined around the bra is sticking to my incisions.
Awesome! mine look just like yours now, must be doc cubers signature shapings... Lol. Congratulations :-)).
Lol I know Babs nj! I luv his signature shaping! Nice & perky & not too small!
Praying for a speedy recovery for you. Best wishes:)
Thanks as of now everything is coming along. Occasional pain no more drainage. Can't wait til I'm able to put the scarring cream on.