Almost That Time! - Edison, NJ

Ok, tomorrow morning is my surgery. I think...

Ok, tomorrow morning is my surgery. I think reality sunk in once I had my pre-op consult and just a couple hours ago REALITY has been kicking my (a$$)! I still can't believe I'm finally having a BR! I'm excited and I think at the same time expecting too much too soon and haven't even had the procedure done yet. So, I will update you guys tomorrow or the following day. Hoping I will have a speedy and uneventful recovery. Oh, and one last thing thanks Barb. You'll be hearing from me real soon! Now I only have 15 minutes to have a glass of water! Good night!

Day 1 Post op

So, I officially joined the Club! Haven't looked @ the new girls terms but I must say the way they look in my sports bra is awesome! I sleep on & off yesterday but was up @ 3am watching tv. I've only minor pain since I've been setting my alarm clock so I can take my meds on time. This morning I had a sweating outbtreak and felt very nausea. Lasted for approximately 5 minutes. & besides the leakage more so on the right than left (changing the quaze its seems like every hour)! Like everyone else says. I'm glad I had the surgery & wish I've done it sooner!

So excited

Day 3

I've been hanging in there. I have what seems to be a burning sensation in my breast and an occasional feeling as if my nipples were leaking ( felt the same way as when I breast fed my kids). I'm taking Tylenol during the day and so far only taking 1 Percocet instead of 2 during the night. I've also realized that I prefer to wear my $8Fruit of Loom bra from Walmart than the $30 or plus dollars I spent on fhe other surgical bras I brought. So needless to say my grandmother went out and brought me 3 more. So, I guess I'll keep you guys posted as the days go by! Good night.

14 months later

I'm still glad I had this procedure done. I do wish my PS would've made me a little smaller. He said he gave me more of a lift. I can wear a shirt without a bra but noticed I have gained weight since my surgery and I can fit into some of my old bras. All in all the girls are no longer sagging to my belly button.

BR/Lift pic

Manhattan Plastic Surgeon

Great doc! I'm so glad that when I got lost on the day of my consult and was going to reschedule the office said don't worry about it you can still come. I believe it was Brittney who I spoke with. If I had rescheduled my consult that day who knows if I would've chose Dr. Cuber as my PS. I know I probably wouldn't have met Babs NJ who was at the office for her pre op appt at that time. Babs Nj was also a deciding factor in choosing Dr. Cuber. I have nothing negative to say which is excellent! Dr. Cuber takes his "Sweet Ole" time with explaining everything about himself, the pre & post expectations of the surgery and his technique. He answered every questioned I literally threw at him! Great job so far Dr. Cuber & staff!