Almost That Time! - Edison, NJ

Ok, tomorrow morning is my surgery. I think...

Ok, tomorrow morning is my surgery. I think reality sunk in once I had my pre-op consult and just a couple hours ago REALITY has been kicking my (a$$)! I still can't believe I'm finally having a BR! I'm excited and I think at the same time expecting too much too soon and haven't even had the procedure done yet. So, I will update you guys tomorrow or the following day. Hoping I will have a speedy and uneventful recovery. Oh, and one last thing thanks Barb. You'll be hearing from me real soon! Now I only have 15 minutes to have a glass of water! Good night!

Day 1 Post op

So, I officially joined the Club! Haven't looked @ the new girls terms but I must say the way they look in my sports bra is awesome! I sleep on & off yesterday but was up @ 3am watching tv. I've only minor pain since I've been setting my alarm clock so I can take my meds on time. This morning I had a sweating outbtreak and felt very nausea. Lasted for approximately 5 minutes. & besides the leakage more so on the right than left (changing the quaze its seems like every hour)! Like everyone else says. I'm glad I had the surgery & wish I've done it sooner!

So excited

Day 3

I've been hanging in there. I have what seems to be a burning sensation in my breast and an occasional feeling as if my nipples were leaking ( felt the same way as when I breast fed my kids). I'm taking Tylenol during the day and so far only taking 1 Percocet instead of 2 during the night. I've also realized that I prefer to wear my $8Fruit of Loom bra from Walmart than the $30 or plus dollars I spent on fhe other surgical bras I brought. So needless to say my grandmother went out and brought me 3 more. So, I guess I'll keep you guys posted as the days go by! Good night.
Edison Plastic Surgeon

Great doc! I'm so glad that when I got lost on the day of my consult and was going to reschedule the office said don't worry about it you can still come. I believe it was Brittney who I spoke with. If I had rescheduled my consult that day who knows if I would've chose Dr. Cuber as my PS. I know I probably wouldn't have met Babs NJ who was at the office for her pre op appt at that time. Babs Nj was also a deciding factor in choosing Dr. Cuber. I have nothing negative to say which is excellent! Dr. Cuber takes his "Sweet Ole" time with explaining everything about himself, the pre & post expectations of the surgery and his technique. He answered every questioned I literally threw at him! Great job so far Dr. Cuber & staff!

Shea, I wish you continued success with your recovery. They look great already.
2 days out and you are looking gorgeous :) so happy for you. And I'm with you on the $8 close front bras from Walmart. I have four and I'm in heaven. Happy healing dear
Thanks Brittany85. 10 days post op today but I'm not counting, lol! Can't wait til I'm at least 2-3 months post op!
9 days here :). Hopefully it will become a breeze.
Wow - you look amazing at 2 days post. I am two days post today. I'm also wondering why it took me so long to have my surgery - I suppose I kept finding excuses not too - but I'm already feeling liberated :)
Mel2big, thanks! I think making excuses is 90% of the reason why we wait so long to have it done or never have it done! Congrats to you for finally having it done. Hoping that we all have a speedy & without incident recovery!
Gotta love fruit of the loom. That was so sweet of your grandmother!!! I had the burning sensation but not the nipple feeling. They were extremely sensitive though. Feel good!
Yes, she's a doll. She had to go to Freehold Walmart to get them. Neptune & Howell sold out of my size. & now it also feels as the bra or gauzee that I have lined around the bra is sticking to my incisions.
Awesome! mine look just like yours now, must be doc cubers signature shapings... Lol. Congratulations :-)).
Lol I know Babs nj! I luv his signature shaping! Nice & perky & not too small!
Praying for a speedy recovery for you. Best wishes:)
Thanks as of now everything is coming along. Occasional pain no more drainage. Can't wait til I'm able to put the scarring cream on.