33 Yrs Old Tummy Tuck/lipo. - Edison, NJ

Hello RS sisters. So happy to have found this...

Hello RS sisters. So happy to have found this website it has been a great help. I dont know where to begin but here we go. 33 mother of 2. 2 c sections took a toll on my tummy. Working out would only do so much and the more i lost weight the more my pouch would saggg. Feeling very uncomfortable, having to wear jeans and not button them was sad. It left me with a muffin top. After years of thinking about it i finally went through with the surgery. Having fear of the surgery had kepted me away. But seeing how everyone is pulling through and helping eachother put me at ease. And my journey begins!!

Day 3

A better day today moving around more. Off the percocet just tylenol and muscle relaxer. Alot of bloating, tugging and burning but manageable.

DAY 4

My oh my. Woke up at 2 sweaty and itchy from garment took that baby off what a relief i sleep more on the flat side my butt was killing me it felt good to get some weight off my back didnt think i was going to do good but i did. :) I kepted cg off so far so good. some people have one some dont so far im ok without it plus it needs washing. Im just taking muscle relaxer and tylenol, im less swollen but its still there and it sits on my waist ughhh. Lets see how the rest of the day goes.

Here are some pics!!! Finally!!!!

Markings, bruising, incision, the twins that hang on my side ugh!!!

Pics

More pics.

Day 4

Looking better a lot of swelling.

Hanging in there.

Very tired this morning ruff night. Back pain is a killer nothing is comfy rte now I get up a lot to keep moving by the time I get to my bed I'm out of breath.

1week ladies!

Feeling better. Still can't stand all the way straight. My back still hurts can't stand for to long or walk too much by the time I'm done I'm out of breath. Hope it's a better next week. Had my post op drains are out and steri strips off incision looking good. Thank u ladies for all if your support.

Some pics. A work in progress.

Back

Ladies what is up with the back pains ughhh. I need to start taking kids to school how am i going to do this?

Swelling

I havent seen my tummy flat yet others can see it early morning i cant :( Im always swollen.
Edison Plastic Surgeon

What a great humble person. Knows his work takes time to listen to your expectations. Very professional.