Tummy Tuck - Edinburgh, GB

Had my TT 10 years after my first child was born....

Had my TT 10 years after my first child was born. I have 3 children all 3 were big babies. My first was 10lbs. I'm only small so that ruined my stomach and split all my muscles. Procedure went well although I developed a hematona and was rushed back to surgery that night.. Pain was bad the first 3/4 days it was hugely lessened once my drains came out. Now I'm just really tight & uncomfy.

Pics

11 days post op! Still so swollen & hunched over.
Edinburgh Plastic Surgeon

Spires weren't up to scratch. But my surgeon is beyond amazing.

Hi there, I had my TT at Stirling 2 weeks ago today. Today I'm still a little stooped and if I try and stretch my swelling goes crazy! I'm attempting work tomorrow although I'm still uncomfy too - I'm figuring moving more now may help as sitting around doing my head in! Good luck tho - hope all goes smoothly from here :)
Looking good!!! It will get better .. Hard part of all this is learning patience
You look great!!! it gets easier I promise !!!
Hiya! Sorry to hear about the rough start, things can only get better. It is a long old recovery and as Janeellie said, patience is needed but it does get easier. Make sure you get plenty of rest and put your feet up... listen to your body and go with the flow. x
Carre you have a fab result, a lot of patience is needed during recovery, but each week will get better. Here's to a speedy recovery xx
I think your are going to have wonderful results....hopefully the worse is over and the rest of your healing will go smooth:)
youre gonna look fab so just stay positive it helps the healing process!!
Welcome to the flat side... Sorry you have had a rough start hope all goes better from now on.