Tummy Tuck - Edinburgh, GB

Had my TT 10 years after my first child was born....

Had my TT 10 years after my first child was born. I have 3 children all 3 were big babies. My first was 10lbs. I'm only small so that ruined my stomach and split all my muscles. Procedure went well although I developed a hematona and was rushed back to surgery that night.. Pain was bad the first 3/4 days it was hugely lessened once my drains came out. Now I'm just really tight & uncomfy.
I think your are going to have wonderful results....hopefully the worse is over and the rest of your healing will go smooth:)
youre gonna look fab so just stay positive it helps the healing process!!
Welcome to the flat side... Sorry you have had a rough start hope all goes better from now on.

Pics

11 days post op! Still so swollen & hunched over.
Hi there, I had my TT at Stirling 2 weeks ago today. Today I'm still a little stooped and if I try and stretch my swelling goes crazy! I'm attempting work tomorrow although I'm still uncomfy too - I'm figuring moving more now may help as sitting around doing my head in! Good luck tho - hope all goes smoothly from here :)
Looking good!!! It will get better .. Hard part of all this is learning patience
You look great!!! it gets easier I promise !!!
Edinburgh Plastic Surgeon

Spires weren't up to scratch. But my surgeon is beyond amazing.