Very Disappointed in the Edina, MN Office - Edina, MN

I spent $33,000 to have 6 upper and 6 lower front...

I spent $33,000 to have 6 upper and 6 lower front teeth done. It has been very hard to schedule appointments because their doctors and surgeons are never there and they call and cancel my appointments all the time. After the surgery they put these flimsy temporaries in my mouth that aren't even screwed in. I am considering getting a lawyer because every time I do have an appointment, they don't seem to know why I'm there, last time they had all the wrong equipment out and had me scheduled for something completely different than what needed to be done.

Getting Worse

It has now been 10 months and I still don't have real implants, I went in for an appointment and they said one failed, but what I don't get is, I had 12 teeth replaced, but they say they only put in 4 screws, I expected one for every tooth, for the money I'm so disappointed....now I have another 6 moths to wait for another to heal will be over a year before I can eat with real teeth..
Clear Choice

Really? Why does everyone think getting a lawyer helps? You weren't forced to go there and you weren't forced to continue to go there. Small claims court and get some of your money back. This lawyer crap is stupid.
I had my teeth pulled in November 2013 was told it would take about 6 months to heal which is reasonable , went in March 2014 was told not quit healed come back in June 2014 so I'm keeping my fingers crossed! Will update after my June appt!
An AO4 is typically a bridge of teeth supported by 4 implants, however, depending on the quality of your bone, at the time of surgery, you may get more or less implants. There is a great amount of information available on this. Im unsure how you thought you would get an implant for each tooth pulled. Also, the amount you paid for the service does not increase, no matter what additional procedures have to be done to get a successful result. That should be reassuring.
Is it possible for you to get a second opinion somehow?  A consultation with someone else, perhaps?  This really does sound very distressing!
We spent $47,000 on my husbands implants. We were told that they are as good as the real thing, that he could eat anything. Well over the 5 years since he received the implants, 10 of the teeth have broke, so he has to take a day off work (we live 3 hours from office) the expense of traveling to have teeth repaired. I am thinking about getting a lawyer. Very disappointed in the results and the promises we were told.
Are you being charged anything for the repairs? With regular dentistry its common to pay for broken restorations, however, with the AO4's, I believe the repairs are no charge. If teeth grinding or clenching is an issue or part of the problem, maybe inquire about getting a nightguard.

Thank you for leaving a review!  I'm so sorry you are having such a bad experience.  Have you already paid the money?  Are you still currently wearing the temporaries, and if so, do you have a time scheduled for going back and getting the perms in?