My Ba & Explant Journey - Edina, MN

This is something I thought I really wanted. So I...

This is something I thought I really wanted. So I jumped on the wagon and filled my small beasts with what I hoped to be a full B. Long story short, I ended up with a full D! Yikes!

I now felt like my bust was wider than my hips and I was trying hide their size. I just wanted relief from the weight of them!

So after ten years with them. I just recently had them explanted. Having many mixed emotions. Mostly happy. But I hear the lie the world tells us ladies. I just say shhh! :). Secretly hoping they don't shrink anymore. Silly Hugh?

Thank you all for your stories. I have read and read and re-read them!!!! And will read them some more. This still is tough!

My explant was last friday. It went really well. ...

My explant was last friday. It went really well. Very easy. Local with no drains.
My implants were under the muscle. Removed through the crease.

I am healing very well. Still no pain.

Still adjusting to how I look. Wish I had a little more on top. But I am glad i went through with it.
I feel so healthy again. No neck pain, no headaches.

Hello everyone:) Things are going really good...

Hello everyone:)

Things are going really good here. Still happy that I went thru with explant. Things are still improving. I feel like it has been longer than three weeks!! Hope everyone is having a great Holiday!
I still enjoy hearing from you ladies and reading your entries and stories.

:}
Pink
Edina Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for your story, it was very helpful to me. When you go through this experience it can get very daunting. It is comforting to know that other people like yourself have made the same decision I'm glad mine are out too, will Never go back to implants but am having some more fat grafting done early next month.
I'm so glad I found this website. I've been reading so many similar stories that could be almost be mine. I have 350cc under the muscle, went from B to D (just wanted to fill up my breasts after nursing 2 kids), am very petite & have never been truly happy with them. I just want them OUT. I wanted to know how you are doing almost a year later. They look great and of course, we all are worried about how they are going to look afterwards. Especially when your PS says that you're not going to like it . . . It's going to be a very easy surgery - sounds like yours. How did you feel the day/week after? Did you go back to work (if you work)? Thank you for sharing.
Did you have your capsules removed as well?
Hi mzbion:} Thank you for the sweet words. No I didn't have my capsules removed. Mine were very thin almost like tissue paper. Just the implant was removed. Still very glad to this day I did it!!! It makes me sad to read how many woman still want to have BA's done:( I'm glad your happy with your explant too:} Pink
You look great!
Hello Edina. They don't look deflated at all amazing! Can I ask what size your implants were? Also have you breast fed? Mine are over the muscle do you know if this makes them more prone to dents? I hope you are healing well. Best wishes Rachellex
Hello racheller, Mine implant were 350cc under the muscle. I did nurse. But pre BA. As for dents, some Drs say rib cages were like that to begin with. Just more noticeable when the breast tissue is thin right after explant. Don't worry to much about that. Can't wait to hear how your doing:}
Hi pinkpolish. You look beautiful. My explant surgery is day after tomorrow (29 nov) and I am so worried and nervous. I wish I get the results you did. Also a big thanks to all the beautiful ladies out there for your pictures and posts. I have been reading this site for days and it has been soooo helpful. By how many sizes did you go down immediately after explant ?
Hi J12, I was wearing a d cup. Now I am still wearing some of my 32c. Not filling out the cup at all!!:) I should go get a B cup!! I do wear a little padding now to give a little more lift and cleavage. Pink{:
Hey pink polish Thx for your reply. Shud i guess two size smaller. I am a double 36DDD / 38DD at the moment so I was hoping would take me down to C. I am a day away from surgery so I am stressed. Wish it goes well
You wil prolly go back to the size you were. I wouldn't worry to much. You will just be so glad when they are out. It is such a relief!! Everyday I go ahhhh!:} Good luck!!! Keep us posted!! P
Thanks pinkpolish. Its so nice to know that you are happy with your results. Thanks for the support. It means so much. I will be getting admitted at this time. I've put on a lot of weight since I had them 10 years ago but ofcourse even if I go two sizes down my current and look smaller, I will be so happy.
My surgery is tomorrow around noon. Its out of town and will return friday night. Can't wait for all this anxiety to get over
You will do fine! Sending hugs! Your going to feel amazing when this is all over:}
what size were your implants, pink? they seem like they were pretty modest.
you look super cute by the way!
At first they were modest..then they started to drop and flop:) One was 350cc and the other 325. They were very heavy!!! Over a pound each. I had to go a little larger because my breasts naturally sit a good distance apart. I wanted cleavage. Who doesn't. Right?
mine are the same size, but i look huge compared to you!
:) Thanks! I was reading your profile and I had to Lol! It sounds way to much like how I was thinking and feeling pre explant. Especially the part about hoping my areola's would shrink. Hoping I could have small ones again. And YEP I DO I DO:) Hehe.
Oh I should have been wearing a DD bra but was in big time denial!
Were you having any autoinmune disorder related to the implants? Just wondering after ten years...
Hi Health1st, I was never diagnosed with anything but migraines. I did have fatigue, flu like symptoms almost three or more times a week. Hot flashes at night. All of those symptoms have disappeared since the explant. Go figure?!! :) I still get some headaches but I think they are work & hormone related. All in all Life is good!!! Pink:}
That is awesome to hear!! It fills me up with hope!! Thanks : )
I hope you feel great after as well. I would even think about doing cleanse. Good Luck. Let me know how it goes. When is the big day?