My Ba & Explant Journey - Edina, MN

This is something I thought I really wanted. So I...

This is something I thought I really wanted. So I jumped on the wagon and filled my small beasts with what I hoped to be a full B. Long story short, I ended up with a full D! Yikes!

I now felt like my bust was wider than my hips and I was trying hide their size. I just wanted relief from the weight of them!

So after ten years with them. I just recently had them explanted. Having many mixed emotions. Mostly happy. But I hear the lie the world tells us ladies. I just say shhh! :). Secretly hoping they don't shrink anymore. Silly Hugh?

Thank you all for your stories. I have read and read and re-read them!!!! And will read them some more. This still is tough!

My explant was last friday. It went really well. ...

My explant was last friday. It went really well. Very easy. Local with no drains.
My implants were under the muscle. Removed through the crease.

I am healing very well. Still no pain.

Still adjusting to how I look. Wish I had a little more on top. But I am glad i went through with it.
I feel so healthy again. No neck pain, no headaches.

Hello everyone:) Things are going really good...

Hello everyone:)

Things are going really good here. Still happy that I went thru with explant. Things are still improving. I feel like it has been longer than three weeks!! Hope everyone is having a great Holiday!
I still enjoy hearing from you ladies and reading your entries and stories.

:}