My Ba & Explant Journey - Edina, MN

This is something I thought I really wanted. So I...

This is something I thought I really wanted. So I jumped on the wagon and filled my small beasts with what I hoped to be a full B. Long story short, I ended up with a full D! Yikes!

I now felt like my bust was wider than my hips and I was trying hide their size. I just wanted relief from the weight of them!

So after ten years with them. I just recently had them explanted. Having many mixed emotions. Mostly happy. But I hear the lie the world tells us ladies. I just say shhh! :). Secretly hoping they don't shrink anymore. Silly Hugh?

Thank you all for your stories. I have read and read and re-read them!!!! And will read them some more. This still is tough!

My explant was last friday. It went really well. ...

My explant was last friday. It went really well. Very easy. Local with no drains.
My implants were under the muscle. Removed through the crease.

I am healing very well. Still no pain.

Still adjusting to how I look. Wish I had a little more on top. But I am glad i went through with it.
I feel so healthy again. No neck pain, no headaches.
Were you having any autoinmune disorder related to the implants? Just wondering after ten years...
Hi Health1st, I was never diagnosed with anything but migraines. I did have fatigue, flu like symptoms almost three or more times a week. Hot flashes at night. All of those symptoms have disappeared since the explant. Go figure?!! :) I still get some headaches but I think they are work & hormone related. All in all Life is good!!! Pink:}
That is awesome to hear!! It fills me up with hope!! Thanks : )

Hello everyone:) Things are going really good...

Hello everyone:)

Things are going really good here. Still happy that I went thru with explant. Things are still improving. I feel like it has been longer than three weeks!! Hope everyone is having a great Holiday!
I still enjoy hearing from you ladies and reading your entries and stories.

:}
Pink
Thank you for your story, it was very helpful to me. When you go through this experience it can get very daunting. It is comforting to know that other people like yourself have made the same decision I'm glad mine are out too, will Never go back to implants but am having some more fat grafting done early next month.
I'm so glad I found this website. I've been reading so many similar stories that could be almost be mine. I have 350cc under the muscle, went from B to D (just wanted to fill up my breasts after nursing 2 kids), am very petite & have never been truly happy with them. I just want them OUT. I wanted to know how you are doing almost a year later. They look great and of course, we all are worried about how they are going to look afterwards. Especially when your PS says that you're not going to like it . . . It's going to be a very easy surgery - sounds like yours. How did you feel the day/week after? Did you go back to work (if you work)? Thank you for sharing.
Did you have your capsules removed as well?
Edina Plastic Surgeon