Big Mistake - Edgewood, KY

Nose looks worse than before. After 6 months, the...

Nose looks worse than before. After 6 months, the tip got bigger than it was before surgery, and began to droop, which wasn't a problem before. Dr. Mangat didn't fix the problem, made it worse, and then refused to be any help. We have consulted surgeons in NYC who listed all the mistakes Dr. Mangat made. Unfortunately, the cost to fix is around $15,000 and we can't afford it. Meanwhile, Dr. Mangat was paid for a poor job.

I have spoken with three other people expressing regret over results of rhinoplasty performed by Dr. Mangat.
I have had a bad surgery, took off too much skin and other problems. I have been to seven MD's and most will not do it. One said I heal slow & always had a smaller eye but didn't notice it. One ocularplastic surgeon said he would do it, but didn't know how it would look - scares me. There is a lot of politics in this business and an attorney said to leave my state to find someone who will fix the problems. Something has to be done about so many md's with not enough info on their experience.
Cincinnati Facial Plastic Surgeon