69 Year Old Grandmother and in Need of a Tummy Tuck - Australia, AU

After having my first child at 17 and 2nd child at...

After having my first child at 17 and 2nd child at 18 (which was a c.section) I was in real need of help with the lose skin on my tummy. I am so pleased with the result of my tummy tuck. Dr Jeremy Hunt did a marvellous job and exceeded my expectations. The operation surprisingly was not as painful as I had imagined it would be. After 51 years I no longer have the c/section scar from belly button to pubic area (the old way of doing the c/sections. It is great no longer having the unsightly scar down the centre of my tummy - I am so thrilled with the result. I have less stretch marks also, and a cute little belly button.

Nearly 9 weeks post op

Feeling a bit fed up today. I tried going without my CG today but put it on again after about 5 hours. I was a little uncomfortable and could feel a little jarring as I walked. I am still sore and the swelling today is not good. When I touch my stomach muscles in between my breasts they still feel like they are bruised and swollen, I can feel a lump. The top half of my stomach the skin isn't as firm as the lower half. The lower half is really firm, maybe I am expecting too much too soon and because I am old maybe that is the way it will be. Just wanted to have a bit of a moan this evening. I will probably feel more up tomorrow.

Five Month Update

It is now five months since my TT and I am feeling good. I was concerned about the upper part of my stomach just below my breasts being still a bit puffy and not as firm as the lower part. Unfortunately Dr was unable to pull my skin any tighter there. I could have more lipo but then the skin would be loose. At my age I think leave well enough alone as the improvement has been amazing. Nearly 70 and no more C.section scar from BB to pubic area is fantastic. I am very happy with the results.
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Dr Hunt is very professional and he always has a smile on his face and very down to earth. I would have no hesitation in recommending Dr Hunt to my friends and family. The staff at the practice are only too happy to help at all times