MINI LIFT : 10 Years Younger in 2 Hours! - Eatontown, NJ

This is the best thing I ever did! NO ANESTHESIA!...

This is the best thing I ever did! NO ANESTHESIA! only local! Ten times easier than a dentist appointment! Painless too. First off it was so easy I literally was in the office 2.5 hours total! He numbs your face and pulls skin back and clips it, stitches baby stitches near your ears that are hidden upon healing, I was talking the whole time. Before you know it, its over and you walk out looking ten years younger! First few days I iced it so I wouldn't swell. Very little bruising too. I never felt so good from anything I've done to myself. Look at the pics! Yes in a coupe of hours I looked fabulous! If you do nothing else, do this! I promise its the fix forget stupid fillers that dissolve this will fix you for a long time and you'll feel younger! I've already brought five friends to do it and they all look fantastic and rave about it! Its the miracle! Look at the pics! yes that good in a couple of hours! NO PAIN!
Eatontown Plastic Surgeon

Fabulous friendly staff, down to earth doctor who makes you feel so relaxed and his skills are evident! plus hes affordable for working women!