MINI LIFT : 10 Years Younger in 2 Hours! - Eatontown, NJ

This is the best thing I ever did! NO ANESTHESIA!...

This is the best thing I ever did! NO ANESTHESIA! only local! Ten times easier than a dentist appointment! Painless too. First off it was so easy I literally was in the office 2.5 hours total! He numbs your face and pulls skin back and clips it, stitches baby stitches near your ears that are hidden upon healing, I was talking the whole time. Before you know it, its over and you walk out looking ten years younger! First few days I iced it so I wouldn't swell. Very little bruising too. I never felt so good from anything I've done to myself. Look at the pics! Yes in a coupe of hours I looked fabulous! If you do nothing else, do this! I promise its the fix forget stupid fillers that dissolve this will fix you for a long time and you'll feel younger! I've already brought five friends to do it and they all look fantastic and rave about it! Its the miracle! Look at the pics! yes that good in a couple of hours! NO PAIN!
Eatontown Plastic Surgeon

Fabulous friendly staff, down to earth doctor who makes you feel so relaxed and his skills are evident! plus hes affordable for working women!

That's amazing! What did it cost? I know it varies, but at least I have a starting point!
Never mind...I see the $4000 now!
Congrats You Look Great!!!!
Is a that what they call the Lifestyle Lift advertised in the northeast? Where string is used ? I couldn't imagine it working on me with all the extra skin I had. I'm glad you are so happy, that is always so great!
That's pretty awesome... at first I was going to say your post sounded like a commercial but then thought of how happy & excited you are about your results. I would love to see the stitches around your ears and I'm also curious how long the results should stay as they are now. Since we all sadly know what gravity does I'm just curious what timeline your lift will last compared to my lower facelift... Congratulations. PS - I'm happy I was put under since I would have been grossed out by having my skin cut and pulled!!
Your neck looks great! It sounds like you had a speedy recovery! Congrats!
Congrats....
It sounds like this went really well for you! Did your doctor say how long the results are expected to last?
probably 3-5 years depending on the type of skin you have. Its also better to do it younger at 50 you get longer lasting better results from what I know.
I have to say walking out of the office after a no pain procedure and seeing how GREAT I looked, my whole attitude changed about my life. Lets face it being a woman and aging is hard in the USA! If I can get my hair dyed, wear make-up, diet (size 9 juniors) to look good why not get a quick fix up?? lol Im very pleased and when I need it again, Ill go back! MY GF got a bit wild, she's single, she went and dated a guy who was 22 years younger than her but she looked and felt so good she shaved ten years off her age. Its truly amazing how it just perked up my self esteem. So many women are scared but you have one life. Live it how you want.