CoolSculpting - Lower Abdomen - East Syracuse, NY

Just had CoolSculpting done this morning with the...

Just had CoolSculpting done this morning with the large applicator on my lower abdomen. Others have described the feeling of your breath being taken away when the macine is put on, but I did not feel that way at all. It was Not painful either-just a little weird due to the pulling sensation. The Dr said I had a great 'draw' which is indicative of good results ( so she said). Hopefully this works to get rid of my pooch! Btw...I am 42 yrs old, 5'4", 128lbs.

Today is day 20 for me- seeing very slight...

Today is day 20 for me- seeing very slight improvement with my lower abdomen, but not a whole lot yet. I experienced a little bit of pain around days 14-17, but took some Tylenol & was fine, and i never got that 'itchy' feeling as some others descibed. It didn't interfere with my daily routine. Tummy still feels a little numb which is kinda weird, but its not bothersome at all. Hoping to see improvement over the next few weeks!

4weeks...nothing yet

I am now four weeks out from having my lower abs done and am not seeing any results yet. Good thing I have patience! Still have a little numbness in the area, but that is to be expected from what I have read. Hoping to see a change in the coming weeks.

Disappointed! 9 1/2 weeks & abdomen looks bigger!

Well....I've still been trying to be patient with the whole process, however, at 9 1/2 weeks, my lower abdomen appears larger than it was before the procedure. I haven't changed anything in my diet or exercise routine and my stomach now feels like a big wad of mush & I look like I'm 4 mos pregnant. The most disappointing part is the fact that I can no longer "suck it in" when I'm standing so I can't even pretend I don't have a pooch!!!

Disgusted with the way I look!

It's now been 10 weeks since I had coolsculpting done and I am regretting having had it done with every passing day. My stomach is so noticeably larger now that I have had to start buying a new wardrobe! No more tank tops or anything form- fitting. I can't believe I did this to my body. I am discouraged, disappointed and disgusted. I had no clue this was even a possibility...I would have been ok with it not working at all. Btw- no change in diet/exercise and I drink approx one gallon of water a day.
Theresa Setter