CoolSculpting - Lower Abdomen - East Syracuse, NY

Just had CoolSculpting done this morning with the...

Just had CoolSculpting done this morning with the large applicator on my lower abdomen. Others have described the feeling of your breath being taken away when the macine is put on, but I did not feel that way at all. It was Not painful either-just a little weird due to the pulling sensation. The Dr said I had a great 'draw' which is indicative of good results ( so she said). Hopefully this works to get rid of my pooch! Btw...I am 42 yrs old, 5'4", 128lbs.

Today is day 20 for me- seeing very slight...

Today is day 20 for me- seeing very slight improvement with my lower abdomen, but not a whole lot yet. I experienced a little bit of pain around days 14-17, but took some Tylenol & was fine, and i never got that 'itchy' feeling as some others descibed. It didn't interfere with my daily routine. Tummy still feels a little numb which is kinda weird, but its not bothersome at all. Hoping to see improvement over the next few weeks!

4weeks...nothing yet

I am now four weeks out from having my lower abs done and am not seeing any results yet. Good thing I have patience! Still have a little numbness in the area, but that is to be expected from what I have read. Hoping to see a change in the coming weeks.

Disappointed! 9 1/2 weeks & abdomen looks bigger!

Well....I've still been trying to be patient with the whole process, however, at 9 1/2 weeks, my lower abdomen appears larger than it was before the procedure. I haven't changed anything in my diet or exercise routine and my stomach now feels like a big wad of mush & I look like I'm 4 mos pregnant. The most disappointing part is the fact that I can no longer "suck it in" when I'm standing so I can't even pretend I don't have a pooch!!!

Disgusted with the way I look!

It's now been 10 weeks since I had coolsculpting done and I am regretting having had it done with every passing day. My stomach is so noticeably larger now that I have had to start buying a new wardrobe! No more tank tops or anything form- fitting. I can't believe I did this to my body. I am discouraged, disappointed and disgusted. I had no clue this was even a possibility...I would have been ok with it not working at all. Btw- no change in diet/exercise and I drink approx one gallon of water a day.
Theresa Setter

Internet search

Give it a total of 4 months for final results & don't expect a whole lot. I had my tummy done 4x, upper & lower.
I'm trying to be patient...as much as I can. :) I do wonder though...many of the posters mentioned being seated/reclined when having the device put on. Yet, where I went, they did it while I was standing up. Is that odd?
I guess I missed this post. Was this a reputable place you went to? Did you feel it sucked in a good amount of skin/fat? Was it almost unbearably cold?
Hi! There are only two places in Central NY that offered it & the one place had absolutely horrible reviews in regards to the staff & cleanliness. When the machine was put on, it looked like a good amount was in there - maybe an inch from the top of the sucker thing. The weird thing is, a lot of people mentioned the feeling of having their breath taken away when it's put on & I was warned about that. It really didn't faze me at all, although there was a good amount of tugging. I couldn't really feel it getting extremely cold, but it DID look like a stick of butter when it was over. Also, it didn't feel like much of anything when she did the massage. I'm not quite sure what to think! All I know is that right now, I definitely look bigger & I hang over my pants. :(
Give it a total of 4 months, for final results.
Wait for 3-5 days and let's see how you feel!!
So far I haven't had any issues- abdomen is still mostly numb, but no pain, cramping or itching....yet. The old saying "no pain, no gain" is stuck in my head and with so many other posters saying there was some pain, makes me wonder if its going to work for me since i really havent felt anything yet. We'll see in a few more days if it happens- I am most worried about not sleeping like a lot of the others.
You might expect to need to do more than 1 application, unless your "pooch" is slight.
I sure hope not (due to cost), but time will tell! I've been a bit swollen these past couple of days and look pregnant....my boyfriend said to me "I swear, it's not mine!". I will try to post photos if I can figure out this new iPad.
Check out my before/after pics. That was after 1x on bottom & 2 more times top/bottom (both fit into the largest applicator). I had it done 1 more time since then. Now. the skin s too loose to do any more.