Long Time Coming! - East Lansing, MI

I am a little behind with writing a review. I am...

I am a little behind with writing a review. I am 10 days PO today and it is the first time I have been able to sit at my computer! I will try to do the best I can with info. Well I am 36 yrs old and have 4 children ranging from 17 to 3. I also have a set of twins in there that I believe did most of the damage.

My surgery was June 13th and I had revisions done on my breast and went 500cc with gel implants. I also got a tummy tuck with MR and lipo. I was 136lbs the day I went in for my makeover and 10 days later I am 133. But I have lots of swelling. I am still in pain and I walk around like Ozzy Osborne. I do not get my drains out until day 15 and I can not WAIT!!!!!!

I will update when I have more things to talk about but right now it is the same thing everyday.....I do not leave recliner unless I use the bathroom. If you have any quesions feel free to ask :)

June 25th- 11 days PO. I feel really good except...

June 25th- 11 days PO. I feel really good except for trying to stand straight up. I also can't walk around for that long. I went to the doctors today and had my drain and taped removed.... SO HAPPY! It did not really hurt just feels odd for about 5 seconds. I'm hoping with it gone I will recovery a little more. My stomach feels really weird without all my dressings on it. I did purchase another compression garment that came today so I am really excited to try it out. The one I have now needs to be thrown in the burn pile lol. It was a little disappointing when I got to see my stomach for the first time today. From all the tape it was all wrinkled. So I am hoping by tomorrow it will flatten out.

I am two weeks po today and still very sore. Still...

I am two weeks po today and still very sore. Still can not stand straight or walk for very long. I think I over did it yesterday just trying to do laundry~ I paid for it later that night! I'm so jealous of all the the women that or doing great at two weeks. I knowtime is the answer but I am so BORED, lol!
Lansing Plastic Surgeon

Hope you update again!? Im going to same doc for mini tuck and lipo breast aug in less then 2 weeks jan 28th!! So nervous your results looks good! Wish I could see later results too! :)

Wow, that is a lot of tape. And you're probably really swollen, too. I hope you love your results!

Thank you! Yes a lot of tape. Now I feel naked without lol!
Hi,
Just wanted to say congrats on the new body! Your tummy now is nice and flat Im sure when you are able to take off all the tape it will look fantastic; just gotta give it time. Your breast look great from what i have seen. So happy for you that you got to finally get the MM. Happy healing and cant wait to see your body transform some more.
Thanks for the kind words :)
happy healing.