Tattoo Excision - East Grinstead, GB

The procedure was relatively simple and performed...

The procedure was relatively simple and performed under local anaesthetic. The only painful part was the actual injection of the anaesthetic but other than that its painless and was over in less than half an hour. The recovery time is also relatively short, for a week or so I kept my arm bandaged up, and sleeping and showering were less comfortable than normal but other than that you can go about your a daily business.
London Plastic Surgeon

I definitely made the right decision on choosing Dr.Banwell to perform my tattoo excision. I did quite a bit of research on the area before choosing which surgeon to go with and he came highly recommended. I am extremely happy with the results of the procedure and found Dr.Banwell to be extremely pleasant to deal with, he answered any questions I had in the initial consultation and during the operation helped me feel at ease. I would definitely recommend Dr.Banwell to anyone thinking of having a similar operation.

Hi, Just wondering how does your scar look now? I'm interested in getting mine excised. Do you have any pictures of it?

Its good to hear it went well for you. It sounds like such a scary procedure to me!

How large was the tattoo you had removed, and what part of your arm was it on?