Life Changing Tummy Tuck and Liposuction -East Grinstead, GB

Following the birth of 3 children all by caesarean...

Following the birth of 3 children all by caesarean section I had issues with how my body looked, having an overhang which I found disgusting.
I discussed this at my first consultation with Mr Banwell who explained very clearly what could be done. He patiently explained the procedure, the benefits and risks involved. He gave me some literature to take away and read and advised me to take some time and think about how I wished to proceed. It was entirely my decision and there was no attempt to persuade me one way or the other.
I decided to go ahead and had several more consultations so by the time I had the operation I new exactly what to expect.
The operation was a tremendous success and far outweighed my expectations. I now have a completely flat tummy and it has been truly life changing. I now have so much more confidence, my self esteem has improved hugely. My children love it as I now join them in activities I would never have done pre surgery.
London Plastic Surgeon

I cannot praise Mr Banwell highly enough. He has a very personable style immediately putting the patient at ease no matter how sensitive the subject. Nothing is too much trouble and he explains things in a way that is easy to understand without being judgemental or condescending, explaining the reasons why something can or cannot be done. In my view he is a surgical genius with the end results far outweighing my expectations. I would not entertain having cosmetic surgery performed by anyone else.