Is my Chin Implant TOO BIG?

I am exactly 7 days out from a chin implant and...

I am exactly 7 days out from a chin implant and neck liposuction. I feel like my implant is TOO BIG.... I am very pleased with the Lipo, and my neck looks great, however, I think my chin looks too "bulby" from the side and projects out too much from the front.... I know that that "imaginary line" from the bottom lip to chin is right on, but I just feel that my chin is too big. I also know I am only 7 days out and my PS says that it will take another 2-3 weeks for the majority of the swelling to go down and I won't see the exact final results until 2-3 months, however, my chin is rock hard, so how can there be any swelling there? I know there is a bit of swelling and bruising left in my jowels as it looks puffy like I had my wisdom teeth taken out.

I had my post op visit yesterday and of course the PS is very please with the results and said I will be too once the swelling is gone, but of course he is going to say that. I met with 3 different friends yesterday (one that knew I was having the procedure, and two that did not). The one who knew I had the procedure done said the changes are very subtle, and the other two friends said I looked the same except for some slight bruising and swelling. When they asked why my face was swollen, I said I had dental surgery. I repeatedly asked these two friends if I looked weird or different and they both said I'm crazy and I look the same. I have found this site very, very helpful in my pre-op research, pros/cons, etc, and I am now turning to all of you for your honest opinion. I would really appreciate some honest feedback on how I look, and what you think. Thank you!!!

Everyone, thank you for taking time to comment on...

Everyone, thank you for taking time to comment on my pictures. Today is 9 days after surgery and I just posted some new pictures. The swelling seems to be coming down a little each day and I'm feeling a little bit better, however I do feel that it is a bit too big for my face. Once again everyone, please, please let me know your honest thoughts as it is much appreciated. Thank you!!

Ok everyone, today I am exactly 4 weeks post op...

Ok everyone, today I am exactly 4 weeks post op and I'm starting to look & feel like my old self again. I'd like to thank everyone who took time to comment on my posts and give your honest opinions. I am posting new pics now in chronological order so you can see my progress and hopefully this helps other people who are considering the surgery so they can see the different stages rather than just one before and after pic. Once again, please give me your honest option as I am still having good days along with bad days pertaining to the surgery in terms of if I did the right thing. There is a small amount of swelling left and probably 2 more months to go before I see the real final results so your input is very greatly appreciated! Thank you!!

5 months

Attached is a 5 month update.. Please provide your thoughts. Thanks

Thinking of getting implant removed

It's been 10 months since surgery and I'm thinking of getting my implant removed... It just doesn't feel like me and I really didn't need it in the first place.... Anyone have theirs removed? Any issues/concerns to be aware of????? Thanks!!!

11 months post op, glad I did it

Attached are some recent pics... I'm appx 11 months post op and I finally feel like myself again and glad I did it... My face is more balanced and the lipo helped tremendously. Let me know your thoughts! Tx

After

One more after pic

I think you look hot! My husband just got his done today and the swelling is freaking him out. Like it looks too wide from the front. How did you feel when you first looked at it?
can you tell us who the doctor was? or is it a secret?
Thank you!!! I hated mine for the first 2 months... It was wide from the front and just too big.... Of course this was do to swelling, and I didn't start looking normal until 3-4 months.... Tell him to hang in there... It will be a while before he is satisfied
We appreciate your response! That is comforting. I know he is nervous to see what his family says about it also. I can already tell it will help his confidence.
Yes, it's very difficult at first... I am one year post op and it took about 6 months before I started to look and feel like my old self again...
I hated it for the first 6 weeks... It's amazing how long it takes for the swelling to come down. Tell him to hang in there and keep the faith.... Around month 2-3 I started feeling and looking like myself again
awesome. masculine :) who is your doctor? this is really all i want.
This is awesome, how can I find out who your doctor was?
Omg you look hot now! (Not that you didn't before) you just look soo much better with in! It fits you perfect!
Thanks summer, that's very nice of you to say!
hay nice pictures, I think the big difference maker is the lipo, I am thinking of doing lipo and jaw implant may be little neck muscle tightening if doctor suggests, I am thin but have a bit of double chin, did you also go for buccal lipo?
Great results!! I'm glad you didn't take it out - I don't think you would have been happy if you did! Mine didn't change my look from the front very much either which I am soooo glad about.
it looks good! one question i am in the mid's of getting a chin implant as well however the only concern i have is when i go back to work i work for a call center so i do lots of talking lol.
Wow! You look effin' AWESOME! Love your results and smile! :-) I had a chin implant put in back in 1992. I was 17! I am 38 now. I always hated my side profile and I am so glad I did it. You look great!
Thank you!!!! Wow, 17!! That must have been a frightening experience.... Looking back, are you glad you did it? Do you have any pics? Tx
Oh my God yeah, I am very glad I did it! I was a senior in high school. My parents knew how much I hated my receding chin. I don't have before pics, but I have after. Message me your email addy if you'd like, and I will email you a picture. But yes, you have an amazing smile and your chin is perfect!
Awww you are too kind!!! Email me... ******@****.com. :)
I will send it to you later tonight! :-)
so after time and your concerns you felt it was worth the trouble? i think it looks good btw
Yes I finally feel good about my decision. Tx
I think its perfect for your profile. I heard lots of comments from people thinking they went too big after surgery but I think it just takes a while for our eyes too adjust to the new feature. Yours looks nice. Congrats
Thank you!
You look very handsome. It looks natural and balanced.
Thanks!
Was it painful when surgery was going on ?