Is face balanced/look normal?

I am exactly 7 days out from a chin implant and...

I am exactly 7 days out from a chin implant and neck liposuction. I feel like my implant is TOO BIG.... I am very pleased with the Lipo, and my neck looks great, however, I think my chin looks too "bulby" from the side and projects out too much from the front.... I know that that "imaginary line" from the bottom lip to chin is right on, but I just feel that my chin is too big. I also know I am only 7 days out and my PS says that it will take another 2-3 weeks for the majority of the swelling to go down and I won't see the exact final results until 2-3 months, however, my chin is rock hard, so how can there be any swelling there? I know there is a bit of swelling and bruising left in my jowels as it looks puffy like I had my wisdom teeth taken out.

I had my post op visit yesterday and of course the PS is very please with the results and said I will be too once the swelling is gone, but of course he is going to say that. I met with 3 different friends yesterday (one that knew I was having the procedure, and two that did not). The one who knew I had the procedure done said the changes are very subtle, and the other two friends said I looked the same except for some slight bruising and swelling. When they asked why my face was swollen, I said I had dental surgery. I repeatedly asked these two friends if I looked weird or different and they both said I'm crazy and I look the same. I have found this site very, very helpful in my pre-op research, pros/cons, etc, and I am now turning to all of you for your honest opinion. I would really appreciate some honest feedback on how I look, and what you think. Thank you!!!

Everyone, thank you for taking time to comment on...

Everyone, thank you for taking time to comment on my pictures. Today is 9 days after surgery and I just posted some new pictures. The swelling seems to be coming down a little each day and I'm feeling a little bit better, however I do feel that it is a bit too big for my face. Once again everyone, please, please let me know your honest thoughts as it is much appreciated. Thank you!!

Ok everyone, today I am exactly 4 weeks post op...

Ok everyone, today I am exactly 4 weeks post op and I'm starting to look & feel like my old self again. I'd like to thank everyone who took time to comment on my posts and give your honest opinions. I am posting new pics now in chronological order so you can see my progress and hopefully this helps other people who are considering the surgery so they can see the different stages rather than just one before and after pic. Once again, please give me your honest option as I am still having good days along with bad days pertaining to the surgery in terms of if I did the right thing. There is a small amount of swelling left and probably 2 more months to go before I see the real final results so your input is very greatly appreciated! Thank you!!

5 months

Attached is a 5 month update.. Please provide your thoughts. Thanks

Thinking of getting implant removed

It's been 10 months since surgery and I'm thinking of getting my implant removed... It just doesn't feel like me and I really didn't need it in the first place.... Anyone have theirs removed? Any issues/concerns to be aware of????? Thanks!!!

11 months post op, glad I did it

Attached are some recent pics... I'm appx 11 months post op and I finally feel like myself again and glad I did it... My face is more balanced and the lipo helped tremendously. Let me know your thoughts! Tx

After

One more after pic

18 month update

Attached are new photos, please let me know your thoughts... Sometimes I think my face looks great and balanced, and other times I feel differently. Thanks

18 month update

Attached are updated photos, please let me know your thoughts...sometimes I think my face looks great and balanced, and other times I feel differently. Thanks