Radiesse-Tear Troughs - East Brunswick, NJ

All I can say is dont do it. My Dr. talked me into...

All I can say is dont do it. My Dr. talked me into it, I trusted her and five months later my face is a mess. I should have heeded all the warning I read here but trusted her and have ruined my face. Two weeks after my eyes looked great this picture is five months later, not some are telling me I may need surgery to correct which I can afford and I feel my face is ruined.

Medical Aesthetics of NJ

Im sorry for your outcome, but I wont judge the doctor, without not knowing what you did and followed all his orders. Did you double check the doctor before doing this procedure ? was he board certified? did he do fillers and Tear Trough procedure as a routine and was he specialist in it and did he do this 100 times a year more ? and has 100's and 100's of reviews and feedback's from patients of this specific procedure. Otherwise with all do respect to you and others and i feel bad for you, you should have investigated the physician and its procedure prior. Always remember, any medical doctor, who has graduated from a medical school can do these kinds procedure legally, without any training.
arent you only supposed to have a thin filler under eyes like Restyline
Yes, but in my case, the greedy a**hol* who injected me, supposedly on cheekbones, did under my eye also, he says he didn't, however, I don't know how there is bump right under my eyelid, approaching a year now. And radiesse shouldn't migrate due to the viscosity, he has no answers except I had a bad reaction, BS, I suspect this has happened to others.
I feel so bad for you!! I am also unhappy with filler for eye trough (juvederm). Same story as yours - doctor great at Botox then convinced me to fill troughs for maximum beauty (sold me on my own insecurities and false sense if security from doing Botox with no issues). In the end this is about making money for doctors and focusing too much on our own vanity. The good news is we have forums like this to help others make more informed decisions. Obviously doctors show their success stories/patients instead of the bad procedures that do happen frequently with eye trough fillers according to my friend! She also told me perlane (sp ?) is best for eye area.
Do you have a photo if what it looked like right afterwards, when it looked good?
yes, didnt last long....my injector want to use ultrasound, doubt it will do anything, I'm seven months out and still red with grooves
Im freaking out, I am scheduled in a few days & was getting tear grooves done, did you have these done by a plastic surgeon or ?
I have one thing to say read and look at the pictures here...I would never get tear troughs done with Radiesse. It might look fine in the beginning the injection site swells and stays red for months...I have grooves and red kidney shaped lumps on top of my cheek bone that nothing will hide...Dont do it.
Don't do it please just read more educate yourself more I wish I knew about side effects of radiese and believe me this monster radiesse is slowly very slowly taking my life way so DONT DO IT
Me too and this a@@h@@ greedy doc, keeps telling me ,bs!!
Whats with docs injecting this in the tear trough, isn't that off label??
Thank you for sharing your experience here on RealSelf!