Outstanding Procedure - Best Otoplasty in NJ

If you are considering Otoplasty, please read - I...

If you are considering Otoplasty, please read - I was made fun of as a child and had always hoped for a way to correct my protruding ears. I started researching Otoplasty several years ago.

I found this practice and liked it from the moment I arrived. The office staff is extremely friendly and accomodating. I meet the doctor and he is very open about every step of the process. He explains everything, is very patient and answers every question you have. He even answers questions that you may think are dumb questions. The day of the procedure he went over all the steps again and even provided his personal cell phone in case there were any issues. He called me that night to check on me and saw me the next day.

When we removed the bandages, my ears we no longer protruding! They were as he said they would be, closer to my head and symetrical. The healing process was exactly as he said and he is still following up with me and sees me whenever I have a question/concern.

It has been 7 weeks since my surgery and my ears look fantastic! I can finally wear a short haircut and feel more confident! I have nothing negative to say about the practice, doctor, procedure or the healing process. Everything was outstanding! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon