Nervous for the Big Day - Durham, NC

I use to be in the military and was in pretty good...

I use to be in the military and was in pretty good shape. But that was 7 yrs ago. Im 30 with no kids. I have been thinking of doing lipo for a while. I have really bad knees and its difficult to workout. Im getting my love handles and bra line done. So I hope everything goes great. I will post before and after pictures. Does anyone recommend any compression garments?

Tomorrow is the big day. I pray it goes well.

Tomorrow is the big day. I pray it goes well.

So I had my surgery on the 22 of Feburary. Boy...

So I had my surgery on the 22 of Feburary. Boy what a day. I wasnt really nervous the day of the surgery. When I arrived they gave me instructions on what was to happen. I took my pain meds and waited 45 mins. Then they took before pictures. Dr. miller then came and greeted me and marked me up with a sharpie marker. I was then lead to a room where the procedure took place. At time I did feel a little pain but nothing too bad. I had smart lipo done on my flanks and upper buttocks. Dr. miller decided he wanted to do my bra roll later at another date. So when I get my arms done then I will get my bra roll done. Im still sore but I noticed some changes. The first day the draining was really bad. I suggest you get a plastic bed liner for you bed, car and couch. Also wear dark clothing for the next 2 days. I stopped bleeding on sunday. I see my dr again in 2 weeks. I will post pics and answer any questions.
Dr. Jason T. Miller

A friend recommended Dr.Miller.

I'm on day two and I feel better now then I did yesterday! Will let you know how it goes. I'm very swollen right now, which is to be expected for a weeks I am told. I had similar experience with drainage and muscle soreness as you did. I don't like taking off the compression garment yet so I won't have pictures to share for another week or two. I'm keeping this sucker on as much as possible!
I am three weeks out. Hang in there!! I will only take my garment off for a couple of hours then I feel like I need to put it back on! I am still sore. Everyone I have talked with says this is a long healing process but I am absoluetly thrilled with my results so far! I am going to add my recent pics on my profile today. I know somedays are hard on me and I will get impatient and sad from being sore. But..then I look at myself and I know things will be great. Let me know if you have any questions! I am here for you!!
Please post pics after procedure.. I am considering booking with him . What is your prices for smart lipo areas. And is there any others surgeons that anyone would recommend in Raleigh/Durham area
I am not sure about the docs in raleigh. I live in Selma and I chose to go to Hunstad and Kortesis Center in Charlotte. Dr Kortesis was awesome. Really pricey but the results are awesome! Let me know if I can help with any information.
Dr Kortesis did all of my work and he is absolutely amazing!
Best of luck to you! I had my procedure (arms and upper back) done 2 weeks ago, and I'm so glad that I did! I look forward to seeing/hearing about your results!
I also just booked smart lipo with dr miller for end of the month for my arms and bra line/armpit.
Let me know how it goes. Next I want to do my arms and thighs.