CoolSculpting - Love my Results!- Durham, NC

About 10 days ago I had coolsculpting done on my...

About 10 days ago I had coolsculpting done on my flanks or "lovehandles". I have to say the day before my procedure I was so nervous... only because of the things I had read on this forum about the pain. I have been pleasantly relieved to tell you that I had NO PAIN aside from some mild soreness for about 2 days afterwards. Soreness and pain to me are different. What I experienced post-procedure was just a minor achiness that sort of felt like was in the muscles. It was no big deal.

The day I went into have the procedure done the doctor told me to lay down on one side and sort of bend from the waist slightly. This allowed him to see the problem area clearly. He put on a gel pad that made me cringe because it was so cold - that was about the worst of my total discomfort. Then he turned on the machine and applied the suction wand to the area. It felt like a clamp was going onto the fat on the waist area. But again, not painful. He set the machine for one hour and I laid my head back and watched tv. The area began to get cooler and cooler until at about 10 minutes it felt numb. I waited there until the time was up and then the doctor came back in and removed the suction wand. I looked down and my side looked like a red cold stick of butter, which was really gross! But after the doctor massaged it out, it was smooth. I turned over and the doctor did the other side. This time I was completely comfortable because I didn't have the anxiety of not knowing what was going to happen. So I rested there until the time was up.

Once the next hour was up, the doctor removed the suction wand and did the same massage on that side. Afterwards, I was able to get up, get dressed and drive myself home without any problem. When I got home I looked at my waist and I could see a difference in the circumference around my waist. It looked good! Aside from the two big suction marks that looked like hickies, everything was fine.

It is now 10 days later and I did not experience any trauma, shooting pain or significant discomfort at all. I see a visible difference in my waist and the hickey marks are gone. I am very satisfied with this procedure and the professionalism I experienced at Renewal Body Contouring. I definitely recommend this procedure. In fact, I will probably go back and do more in another area. GREAT experience!

Dr. Jason Miller: Renewal Body Contouring