Incredible Surgeon, Incredible Staff - Duluth, GA

To feel like myself again. I had extensive...

To feel like myself again. I had extensive surgeries with Dr. Nakano in October of 2011 (breast lift & augmentation reinforced with strattice, liposuction in four areas, full tummy tuck with muscle repair) and both Dr. Nakano and his staff were incredibly thorough, meticulous, cautious and compassionate. It was only after extensive research and interviews that I selected Dr. Nakano, specifically due to his demonstrative expertise in new and emerging surgical techniques and the beautiful work he's done on highly complex cases. I've had some slight complications due to my skin composition and activity level and they have been completely on top of ensuring that I heal and scar well, despite my complaints about the timeline and methodologies. I can always objectively appreciate someone who ignores superficial complaints in sight of the greater good; in my case, a longer healing time for a smoother wound.

October 2011, not 2001. Also wanted to add and...

October 2011, not 2001. Also wanted to add and addendum about the cost, which I know is much higher than many in this category. My "mommy makeover" or whatever was actually TWO separate hours long surgeries, which means my cost includes both anesthesia and OR fees twice.

Additionally the accellular dermal matrix (strattice) that I opted to have put in to reinforce my breast tissues increased the cost substantially, as did my decision to go with silicone implants. All things considered, Dr. Nakano gave me an unbelievable deal, thousands less than other doctors of his caliber with whom I also had consultations. :)

Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

I would send anyone to see him - really an outstanding example of what it means to be a doctor and a surgeon. And an addendum - Lisa, his practice nurse, is also wonderful. She is sharp and highly competent with loads of experience. I probably called her a dozen times in the first two weeks and she was just as warm and helpful the first time as the 15th.

Also how many cc's and under or above muscle, silicone or saline did u get/do Thanks ?
silicone mod+ 304cc unders with strattice
WOW u look absolutely amazing!!! I am scheduled for a Ftt with muscle repair with Dr Nakano on Nov15th... I would like a BA as well and am battling the need to do a Breast lift with it as I am "borderline" Question to u is Ftt with a Breast aug and lift is that too much at the same time?
Congratulations you look great! I'm scheduled for 19 October! Hope I look that good! LOL
You look FANTASTIC! I'm next week, seeing your awesome results makes me very hopeful and positive about my potential, congrats!!!
You look amazing!!!
The strattice must have added a lot of work and time into your procedure, I'm guessing. Did you get your legs worked on as well? Thanks for your responses btw, its very helpful to me.
Thanks;)
I ask because I am planning on using Dr. Nakano for extensive surgery, as well...God willing.
good luck!!
You look great. Why did you go in twice?
because of the length of the surgery. it's much safer to split it into two procedures than to go under for 12 hours! :) I am almost a year out now and still very happy with my results

Wow. Just, wow! What a difference. You look great. Thank you for sharing your story and photos here on RealSelf!

Your surgeon did an amazing job. I am glad that you are pleased. Isn't it exciting!