Hot Bod Back! - Duluth, GA

After having my first child at 17, second at 20...

After having my first child at 17, second at 20 and my third and last baby one year ago at age 29 it's time to get my bod back!! I have weighed 220 at my worst and 140 at my best now. I am VERY active. I run at least 15 miles each week and CrossFit everyday. I have worked hard to get to where I am physically, but no matter what I do nothing is going to fix my stomach without a tummy tuck! I had my boobs done 10 years ago and I'm ready to have those re-done as well!
I went for my consult a few weeks ago with Dr. David Whiteman a few weeks ago and loved him. He said everything I had researched! I want a tight flat belly and big boobs that sit high on my chest! I'm excited and nervous! Nov.16 is the BIG day!!

I had my pre op on Tuesday! I'm the first case on...

I had my pre op on Tuesday! I'm the first case on Nov. 16! So excited, yet so nervous! I even got a better price than what I thought! Got all of my meds filled and picked up a zip up bra! So thankful for my wonderful family that is going to be there to help me!

Surgery was yesterday! I feel great' little sore,...

Surgery was yesterday! I feel great' little sore, but not at all what I expected! I have been sleeping a bunch. I went with high profile gel implants. One is swollen more than the other; is that normal?

PO day 3! Feeling great! Minimal pain! Lots of...

PO day 3! Feeling great! Minimal pain! Lots of bruising and swelling on my lefts and boobs! Washed my hair and put on some make up!
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Internet research, word of mouth

Woohoo! Sounds like you are doing well:-)
Is there a big difference between your boobs? I would call me PS if there is a huge difference
Glad it went well
6 days right? Ate you excited? What supplies have you gotten
Next Fri! I'm excited and nervous! It's the after pain and not being able to take care of my 16 month old that bothers me. :( I have the basic stuff and filled my meds. Anything that is a must!?
Woohoo! Everyone has different musts. For me itis and still is toilet seat riser, wedge pillow and tons of pillows(wish I had gotten a recliner), someone to make sure u stay on top of your meds- my hubby literally woke me up for meds in the middle of the night, straws, I got a moo moo- I used it but I basically was in my compression garments and that's it unless I had to go to the ps's office- but when I get/got up to walk @ the house I put on a bath robe. I also got really bland food- saltines- no salt, soups and chicken to eat. I didn't eat much in the first 10 days I just got my appetite some what back. Oh and stool softners- I forgot to take them and that was a huge mistake my first BM was awful. I wish I had started taken them opost op day 1.
That's great! You look pretty good now so I'm sure you will look fabulous after. I wish you all the best during surgery and a quick recovery. What are you getting done specifically? BA, BL, TT, lipo?
Thanks! One week from today. I'm having TT, BA, lipo of inner thighs
I keep going back and forth on the lipo of my inner thighs. I'd like to do it but am not sure so I'd love to hear your thoughts on that after your surgery.
 Hey! You are just a few weeks after me!! Are you excited?
I am excited! How are you doing?!
Welcome Kate! look forward to your journey!

I'm excited for you! And congrats on getting fit. That is SUCH hard work.

You might want to check out this list of supplies to get for your recovery.

Please keep us updated on your progress!

Thank you so much! I'm getting excited/nervous