31 Y/o Hoping to Break the Family "Turkey Neck" Cycle - Duluth, GA

Almost everyone in my family has a turkey neck or...

Almost everyone in my family has a turkey neck or the start of one, including me ????. I was kind of hoping that getting chin lipo now would help me feel more confidence, and starve of the the turkey neck a little longer!! I trust Dr. Davoudi completely. He is really the best plastic surgeon I've had the pleasure of working with.

How the healing went

It was super easy!! I thought it would be bad, but I just felt pain for about 5 days. I'm no longer wearing the chin strap and I feel perfectly comfortable. My skin retracted really nicely. I just have a little swelling but it's only noticeable to me. I'm really happy I went through with the procedure with THE best doctor in the ATL area...Dr. Davoudi! The man is a miracle worker!!

Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

This is 2nd time I've used Dr. Davoudi, and he was perfect as always. He has this way of making you feel comfortable at all times. He checks on you several times throughout the procedure. I do have a concern, mostly about the staff. The Patient Coordinator is fantastic. She's friendly, bubbly and wonderful- just beautiful inside and out. The nurse, Toni, is the person I've had the most trouble with. The 1st time I dealt with her was after my BBL and I was having lot trouble with putting on my garment. I was concerned b/c I had already fell twice, once out of a glass shower door. I had bruises all over my body. I tried to her multiple times and never received a return call call until LaToya urged her to call me. This time the pain meds aren't working for me and I am having and serious allergic reaction, but she once again is not listening. I don't know what to do. I think I need a new pain med with less side effects and stronger pain management.