Well Worth It in Dublin, Ohio! - Dublin, OH

I am the mother of two (11 and 9). My...

I am the mother of two (11 and 9). My pre-pregnancy weight was approximately 102lbs. So I have always been very petite. I gained almost 70lbs with my first child and only 35 with my second. Both my children were early and both good size too....my son weighed 9lbs 3oz.

On November 23rd I went in for a tummy tuck with diastis recti repair (muscle) and hernia repair. I was extremely nervous of this whole procedure. Of course, you always fear the worse and after reading many other reviews was worried the recovery wasn't easy.

Let me add too, because this was one of my biggest fears, that I had all this done in my Dr's operating room under twilight sedation. I was worried I would feel things or be awake the whole time. My surgeon assured me I wouldn't remember a thing and he's right. Not to mention how much money it saved me to have it there instead of in the hospital.

I arrived at 7:45, surgery began at approximately 8:45-12:30ish. I was on my way home to recover by 1:30.

I took suppository pain meds for the first 24 hours. More out of fear than actual pain. I was so dizzy and naseauted that my surgeon recommended to cut back or extend the time of taking them, so I took my last one the night after my surgery and havent had any pain meds since. The only discomfort (not pain) that I have had has been in my lower back. My stitches were removed on day 3, drain on day 7, driving on day 8 (which couldve been sooner). I went to Walmart on my 5th day but my husband wouldn't let me walk at that time. Day 7, I walked Walmart for a bit, and yes my back ached awful until I sat again. I do feel once my drain came out it seemed so much easier to get around. I think I was fearful of it a little and it would sting where my stitch was holding it in place so it was a little uncomfortable.

All in all, it was a very smooth procedure. Even though I'm eager to be 100% me now....I know it'll all be worth it in the end. Hopefully soon I can post some pictures for all to see. Just wanted to let everyone know it's not as scary and painful as it can seem. Of course, I understand everyone is different and so is every situation.

Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Dr. F took time at every visit. He even met me on days the office was closed for my follow-ups. He left all his personal numbers with my husband in case we had any concerns. When I arrived at the office I was taken right back to see the Dr. He is very thorough on any concerns you have. He does all he can to make it a positive and comfortable experience for you.

Where are the after photos.
So the cost is 4900.00? that is great im so happy for you guys....
Hey i had my full TT, lipo and breast aug on the 24th. I too feel it went smoother than i thought. The first 2 days were pretty painful, or at least that what my hubby kept saying I said...but...are you fitting into smaller clothes? Are you going to put up any PO pics?
I'm glad to hear things are going smoothly for you also. I haven't actually tried on any pants that I wore prior to my surgery. I have been wearing yoga pants and things like that because they are more comfortable with this compression garment on. I can't imagine I will have changed in size but definately wont have to tuck anything in when I sit down anymore.....yay!!! I have noticed the scale is down a few pounds but I was only 117 on my surgery day so I'm not expecting too much other than no "muffin top." I will post pics as soon as I can. Hopefully I can work on it this week.