Liposuction of Abdomen, Waist, Hips and Thighs - Dublin, Ireland

Hi, I had a C section 8 months back which left me...

Hi, I had a C section 8 months back which left me with a huge weight gain(20kgs) and increasing, I was always under 50 kg at 5ft2".I went o 66kg just before delivery, reduced to 54 kg thru unhealthy dieting and again increased to 59 kg due to depression and bi-polar. My self image was so crushed I rarely went out. Maxed out two of my credit cards and went for the safest cosmetic clinic in the country with the world famous surgeon.

Professor Anil Madaree, MD

I decided to have surgery fast. The staff directed me to the right surgeon based on my needs. Arranged consultation with him based on my convenient time. Anesthetist was THE best as I have a history of problems with GA. I passed out twice after surgery in toilet and the nurses were very very fast in reviving me.

Hey, what a coincidence, i too had abdominal lipo with Anil Madaree at Avoca clinic in Bray. I have to say that at 3 months after the procedure i was not too happy, i was still bloated looking with lumpy, uneven skin, i had a check up and he told me to be patient. Now 4 months po and its started to smooth out a little but its still a little swollen in places with numbness and hardness,i hav had lymph drainage massage but its not made too much diff, do u hav any of this?? How did u find the clinic, would u go back? also did u ever receive a receipt for ur work, iv asked 5 times now and still waiting?

Hi Mona, thanks for sharing your experience with us. You're looking really good after your surgery. Are you happy with your results?

i am happy, and i have faith that the results will stabilise as i heal. i had surgery on march 9th. today, 19th is my 10th day after surgery. 90% of my mobility has returned. the nurse and docs told me they took 4.5L of fat from me. my stiches were removed on 15th. Itching started 3-4 days back and todays it was so uncontrollable that i bruised 2 of my stitches to very mild bleeding(scratched). i have uneven ripples all over my stomach and it seems my stomach feels kind of rock with uneven surface. i read it is natural to have ripples. my husband says my stomach has bulged a little bit more than as it was the day after surgery. its almost impossible to wear compression garment cos of itching. feels great that finally pain has stopped. just praying that my stomach gets an even surface, soon.