Breast lift, I'mplant Exchange Dublin, Ca.

I will be having my breast revised on March 13th...

I will be having my breast revised on March 13th 2012 and I'm excited! I've had a couple of breast jobs in my life time and was happy with them all for the first couple of years and then the reality of gravity sets in and the breast just become distorted and saggy ( weight gain, weight loss, age etc.).

So here I go again, it's been 7 years since the past job and this time I will be going to a different doctor who is much closer to where I live. When I arrived for my first visit, I walked into a very professional office not all frilly and dolled up like most, it was warm and comfortable and super clean. I was greeted by the receptionist who gave me some papers to fill out and once I was finished I gave them back to her and about 5 minutes later I was called into the back for my meeting with the doctor.

They put me in a room with huge windows and said the doctor would be right with me which he was. Dr. Williams walked in, shook my hand and introduced himself. He looked me straight in the eyes and never ONCE looked away, at that moment I just knew he was my doctor. I feel that when someone looks you in the eyes and talks to you, its honesty at it's finest and you'd be surprised how many people and professionals don't do this. Dr. Williams asked me what I was there for and I told hime for a lift and implant exchange he said okay put this gown on and well take a look. Dr. W left the room and came back with his cordinater Tiffany and he qucikly looked at the mess of boob hanging down to my knees (jk) and took pics.

He then told me what his opinion was and said to put my clothes back on. I didn't expect him to hold me on his lap like his child and coddle me, I don't understand why people expect this from doctors. I found him VERY professional and matter of fact, he was cool and thats what I like. He said it was nice to meet me and Tiffany handled the rest. Tiffany took me to her office and asked me if she could get me a bevrage and was just so sweet and kind and can I add very pretty, she has the body of CoCo Ice- T's wife which I find amazing.

Tiffany gave me the price of the surgery, which was beyond fair. I didn't make the appointment right then due to my work and I had to adjust my schedule and get clearance. Once everything was a go, I called Tiffany the following week and booked my surgery. I have no complains thus far. I have my pre- op on March 5th so I will keep you posted once I return from the visit:)

Okay so I'm 6 days post op and I have no...

Okay so I'm 6 days post op and I have no complaints only lovely, amazing things to say about Dr. Williams and his professionalism. Everything thus far is fine, I have yet to see my new boobie but I have my post-op appointment today at 10:30am and we'll see how it goes. As fore my recovery, no pain, no bleeding, I can't complain. I have a beautiful husbad who was with me everystep of the way, I needed or wanted for nothing. I did however have a pretty bad nose bleed that lasted about a half hour, due to what we think was being dehydrated. I drink about a half gallon of water daily and when I had the nose bleed I had about 1 cup of wather in about 3 days, not good. I'm cool now. I will post photos soon. The thumbnail is my little brother Tyrus Reed, he's all over You Tube and I used his photos cause his photos are far better then mine at this point, lol!
San Francisco Plastic Surgeon

I'm pleased with my choice of Dr. Steven Williams due to his professionalism, he listened to me, his staff was wonderful and the surgery center was amazing.

I just noticed you are only about 10 dpo and I just wanted to let you know my breast did look smaller until about 3 weeks po then they dropped more and the projection seemed to be more. The first time I was measured I was 36 D and I was measured this week and they are DD. Didn't know if this helped.
Well hun u go wit wht u feel comfortable with.. 7k wow but gummies r the best
hahahahah! My doc is charging me 9,900:( but hes super close to where I live, 30 minutes away. I was gonna go to TJ to see Dr. David Jimenez but its just too far from the SF Bay Area. He was gonna charge me 7k for implant replacment, lift, lipo on hips, but the distance is a factor so I just went with next best guy, although its 2,900 and for less procedures but I'm hoping for the best…...
phoebelee, What size did you have before? any pictures of your nice healing?
Lmfao gurl i was think n tht too like damm it hahah nice profile pic so whtbis dr gonna charge ...my dr does silicone implants and bl for 3500... Im excited for u i have native boobies and im not even from a tribe
R u excited sweetie... I cant wait ti get the gurls done
you have no idea, they look like saggy boob socks, lol. More like the snoopy dog profile, not cute. I'm super excited and I'll put up photos soon. I used this pic of my brother, his boobs are better, ha!

I'm glad you get to do this! What sort of implants have you had in the past and what are you going with this time?

Thank you:) I've always had gel implants because I feel they are the best and I updated them 7 years ago to the cohesive (gummy bear) implants and I will be getting the same cohesive implants, just replacing.