A True Miracle Drug - Dubai, AE

I never had acne, When I was a teenager I only had...

I never had acne, When I was a teenager I only had a few blackheads and comedones on my T-zone, mostly forehead. But, all of a sudden, at 25 I started to have stage I or acne and that is comedones, i had comedones all over my face. cheeks, chin, forehead, even NECK!!! i tried EVERYTHING, creams, extractions, antibiotics, even hormonal pills (BCP) nothing worked. it just kept getting worse and thats when my doctor recommended Accutane, I took it for a whole year (ranging from 10mg-30mg). In the beginning my comedones turned into cystic acne, it was SO BAD, i couldn't recognise myself, i felt like a monster. Alot of people saw difference in their 3-4th month. i saw mine on the 5th-6th month. thats when my skin started to clear up. My face is SO CLEAR right and im SO HAPPY!! even though i have a few scars. having clear skin is just AMAZING. scars can easily be fixed with creams & laser. thats what i'll be doing 6 months after accutane. its been 3 month off without it. so far my skin is very clear. im starting to get a few red bumps, like 1 or two .. but they usually disappear when i keep my face clean and dry. Accutane changed my life, I do NOT regret it for a second. I also lost weight while i was on it. yay.

Thank you for sharing your story, glad to hear you are happy with your results! Do you have any before and after photos you would be willing to share? I am glad you spoke about the time difference that results can occur, everybody is different, so thank you for touching on that! What type of laser treatment will you be looking into?

I will definitely look for pictures. right now i have a few scars, Laser resurfacing or Q-SWITCH laser are a options for me to start after 6 months. Especially Q-SWITCH, because after Accutane, My facial hair looks more noticeable than before perhaps because they were trapped under the pimples? but nothing that Facial Hair Bleach cant fix. So at the moment, I was prescribed a whitening cream for my scars .. saw some improvement in 4-5days which's totally awesome. and I started Carboxytherapy today to help with my pigmentation as well, so far so good.

That's awesome, be sure to start a review once you start your laser treatment. So glad that you take the time to share your story, it really helps others :)

Have a wonderful night!

Micheal Mureur

Even thought he used to come from germany 7days a month, he was easily contacted by email. Very patient and always willing to help.