A True Miracle Drug - Dubai, AE

I never had acne, When I was a teenager I only had...

I never had acne, When I was a teenager I only had a few blackheads and comedones on my T-zone, mostly forehead. But, all of a sudden, at 25 I started to have stage I or acne and that is comedones, i had comedones all over my face. cheeks, chin, forehead, even NECK!!! i tried EVERYTHING, creams, extractions, antibiotics, even hormonal pills (BCP) nothing worked. it just kept getting worse and thats when my doctor recommended Accutane, I took it for a whole year (ranging from 10mg-30mg). In the beginning my comedones turned into cystic acne, it was SO BAD, i couldn't recognise myself, i felt like a monster. Alot of people saw difference in their 3-4th month. i saw mine on the 5th-6th month. thats when my skin started to clear up. My face is SO CLEAR right and im SO HAPPY!! even though i have a few scars. having clear skin is just AMAZING. scars can easily be fixed with creams & laser. thats what i'll be doing 6 months after accutane. its been 3 month off without it. so far my skin is very clear. im starting to get a few red bumps, like 1 or two .. but they usually disappear when i keep my face clean and dry. Accutane changed my life, I do NOT regret it for a second. I also lost weight while i was on it. yay.
Micheal Mureur

Even thought he used to come from germany 7days a month, he was easily contacted by email. Very patient and always willing to help.