Rhinoplasty Revision - Dubai, AE

I had been unhappy with my nose for as long as I...

I had been unhappy with my nose for as long as I can remember. In 2004 I had a rhinoplasty that was a complete disaster and a waste of money. I went to a surgeon and I was very ill informed and I blame myself for not doing my research. The surgery left my nose looking worse. I had an awful profile. I was determined to find a doctor who could correct the damage done and give me a nose that will bring out my other features. I longed to look in the mirror and be able to see my face as a whole not just my NOSE. I have to admit I was slightly nervous about the surgery because I expected the recovery to be awful.

The surgery itself was a great experience. After the surgery, I felt good and experienced no sickness or severe drowsiness.

The healing process went very smoothly with slight bruising and swelling. Even with the bruising and swelling right after the surgery I could already see a huge difference, it was amazing. It's been a little more than a month and LOVE my new nose!! It's very natural and flatters my facial features so much more nicely than my old nose. Everyday I see improvements in my nose, I am looking forward to the months ahead and cant wait to see all the changes and improvements during the healing process.

Dubai Plastic Surgeon

I did a lot of research this time and found Dr. Ashok Govila. I went for a consultation and felt very comfortable with him. He was very honest with me and I knew he was the one who could fix me. He is truely an artist. He did more than what I imagined possible. I love my nose!!! I do not plan on ever going to any other cosmetic surgeon but him. The medical staff assisting him were wonderful. I am am planning a breast augmentation revision with him in December and plan on returning later for a tummy tuck. I could not recommend him more he is the best.

I'm sorry your first rhinoplasty didn't go well, but happy for you that the second time was the charm. We'd love to see your before and after photos!