Happy with the Result Thanks to Professor Dr. Ashok - Dubai, India

Professor Dr. Ashok Govila's surgery not only...

Professor Dr. Ashok Govila's surgery not only corrected my "gynecomastia" condition his work has restored the most integral thing in my life....confidence.

Confidence to now wear a t-shirt not looking into every passing building or car window to see if my "male breasts" are visible. Confidence to now wear any
tshirt without any layers , confidence to walk on the beach shirtless and truley not worry instead to literally stand tall.

It's the tenth day post surgery & all my stiches and bandages are removed I have come to see the true genious of Professor Dr. Ashok Govila.

In this short amount of time I have seen great results. Who ever said the photographs don't lie was spot on (unless ur a jerk & photoshop them)

Dubai Plastic Surgeon

Our consultation session prior to the surgery and post surgery session have always been full of laughter, cheer and results! I would highly recommend Professor Dr. Ashok Govila, he has great sagacity in the field of plastic surgery and is genuine, humble gentleman. Additionally, post surgery I was taken care of like a family member at the Life Line hospital and at their clinic. If you believe in getting quality results Professor Dr. Ashok is your man and u may just make a new good friend.

Hello,
Thanks for your review. Do you have any pictures to share?
Do you expirience any chest pain?