No Results!! After Thread Lift Done in Dubai. At MIDAS TOUCH MEDSPA by Dr. Antonie Aboud - Dubai, AE

I did my "Thread Lift" in Dubai. At MIDAS TOUCH...

I did my "Thread Lift" in Dubai. At MIDAS TOUCH MEDSPA by Dr. Antonie Aboud. I was convinced by their Consultant that i need "Silhouette Soft" for my sagging cheeks jaw correction. The amount i paid was Dirhams 6000.
Their visiting doctor, Dr. Antoine Aboud did the lift at their clinic, but i saw NO results at all, after 6 threads insertion.. I was asked to wait for results for 2 weeks, and it is one month now, but there are no results of any kinds!

Thread lift is not effective! Do do it
And if you decide to do, go to better reputable centers. Not such small time Med Spas like this Midas Touch!! U will waste your money totally. I paid Dhs.6000 (usd.1500)
Dr. Antonie Abboud

Got my Nose Job done by him for the tip & cartilage repair in Oct2013. The cartilage was repaired but the procedure has left my nose tip crooked towards left. (It was straight earlier!!) i was asked to wait to see the final results in approx 3-4 months. So i patiently waited, but it has been 9 months already n the nose top is still bent on left side! Then I did my Tummy tuck in March2014 with him. My scar healed well n initially my stomach looked straight (even with all the swelling n bruising) but now after 4 months its looking like there is a water mellon in there! Its round n hard mostly. Before Tt, i had flat stomach. My reason of TT was to get rid of loose skin and loose muscles after my children's births. So I was again asked to wait to see the final results of TT. So i waited and have been waiting since 4 months! My third procedure with him was Silhouette Soft Thread Lift and it gave zero results! They inserted 6 threads (thats what they say.. but i doubt if this is true at all!!!) i was asked to wait to for 15 days see the final results . So i waited, but not even a slightest improvement, it has been a month already! I also did Botox on forehead frawn lines on the same day of my thread lift, and my lines are STILL visible and i am able to frown! The doctor does not live in Dubai he lives in Lebanon and visits only monthly. Post surgery if you require any assistance, u have none,,you find urself alone! I feel cheated & might take legal action against them., at the moment they are taking no responsibility of any of my unhappy results. I am in talks for either refunding my amounts paid or correcting the issues free of charge. Really regretting going to them for all my procedures. As of now extremely disappointed with them n will not recommend Midas Touch Med Spa, or Dr. Antonie Abboud to anyone.

Thanks for your review! Shame to hear about a bad experience with Dr Abboud cos I thought he was supposed to be OK. I had a similarly disappointing experience with Dr Diamond in Dubai and eventually got Gabriel Saab to revise it. As for you, I think Dr Jaffer Khan is really good with fillers in the nose to disguise bad work I think the Silhouette lift is wrongly marketed as a lift when really, I think it's more firming than lifting. Still, with 6 threads you'd expect some result, a lot of docs only use 2 or 3 each side. I have a similar issue and paid the same price in London for the Korean Ultra V lift which uses smaller threads but more of them (I had around 10 medium threads and 15 smaller each side). It was uncomfortable but my face does look firmer and nasolabial lines reduced. However I think most people would be better putting their cash aside for a midface lift a few year later if they have saggy cheeks/jowls
Thank you for sharing your experience on RealSelf!
Sorry for your experience. Thanks for the candid report. It will help others. Best of luck to you in your future endeavors. There are reputable folks out there. Having done research for several years, I believe the real deal face lift is the way to go, or it was for me.